Heavy Stubble Looks The Most Attractive To Women According To A Study

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After analyzing the data and calculating scores, the researchers found that women found the men with the heavy stubble to be the most attractive—those with full beards or clean shaven faces tied for second and those with light stubble were deemed the least attractive. Men judged the men in the pictures with full beards to be as attractive as those with full stubble, while those who were clean shaven were less so, and those with light stubble the least attractive of all.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2013-04-men-heavy-stubble.html

1-s2.0-s1090513813000226-gr1.jpg

what length is heavy stubble?

between 5-7 mm?

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My beard grows all over my face but only grows to like a quarter inch long so heavy stubble is about where I max out. Wish I could grow an Odin beard tbh

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I like it. Maybe because you are an a**h** to people who are going through hard times. *yeah i have read your answers*

I'm not an a**h**, I'm telling the truth. And btw. I'm not considering suicide because I don't have a beard. ;)

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bollocks, were they norwood 7 which doesn't suit norwood 7 though? Shaved head guys can be fine, but not many shiny egghead cueball bald guys I find attractive.

I get rejected by everyone normally except one nice guy currently only know him online.
Told him my hair is fake and I wear a hair system and he doesn't mind.

I didn't say that all gay men think like this. Don't be that guy. Maybe you should find a more accepting circle to be in.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
My beard grows all over my face but only grows to like a quarter inch long so heavy stubble is about where I max out. Wish I could grow an Odin beard tbh
So your facial hair grows to a 1/4 inch then stops growing?