Healthy Body = Healthy Hair - Relation Between Digestive Tract Health And Male Pattern Baldness

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always found the craniofacial theory to be interesting because I myself have always had very bad posture during my teenage years and I started balding at 17. Too bad there's no convincing proof of it.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always found the craniofacial theory to be interesting because I myself have always had very bad posture during my teenage years and I started balding at 17. Too bad there's no convincing proof of it.

It's not a coincidence. Men with premature baldness usually have very poor posture. You are another evidence.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a coincidence. Men with premature baldness usually have very poor posture. You are another evidence.
So according to your logic, this can also be applicable to women. Magically, 90% of women all around the world have good postures, good craniofacial development, and they eat the best, is that why women don't lose their hair ??

Jambo

Reaction score
I read too much of this before I realised it was the posture guy.

Now I realised that I've never seen anyone who's balding with avergare weight. They are either below the average(less common) or above the average. I can't recall of such a person.

Open your eyes then FFS. I have seen thousands.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So according to your logic, this can also be applicable to women. Magically, 90% of women all around the world have good postures, good craniofacial development, and they eat the best, is that why women don't lose their hair ??

It also applies to them. I already said that they can go bald If they have poor posture and they have elevated free testosterone and estradiol levels or their estradiol levels drop.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correcting your diet is how you correct your posture, and that's what makes the hair grow.

Thanks for the reply, well i have a very good diet, and my posture is bad because of a chronic disease called Schuermann Disease,
I start doing lot of yoga and other exersice to improve my posture,
Well hopefully it will work

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, well i have a very good diet, and my posture is bad because of a chronic disease called Schuermann Disease,
I start doing lot of yoga and other exersice to improve my posture,
Well hopefully it will work

You have to follow a strict diet containing the essential nutrients for hair growth. You have to avoid gluten, processed sugar, soft drinks and beer. https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/what-to-eat-to-stop-hair-loss-and-regrow-hair.128888/ I need volunteers to try this diet and see what happens. You may become one. Your every day meals must contain foods only from this list.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes sense -
what about craniofacial development though?

You can't really fix your cranofacial development. It's genetic. I can improve with exercises. Posture is what matters. If you fix your posture and from now on avoid forward head posture you will stop losing hair. Poor cranofacial development usually is a precursor for forward head posture but not always.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't really fix your cranofacial development. It's genetic. I can improve with exercises. Posture is what matters. If you fix your posture and from now on avoid forward head posture you will stop losing hair. Poor cranofacial development usually is a precursor for forward head posture but not always.

Forward head posture is a precursor a modern society and the way we work, office work and so on, it's not something that always was and people were going bald back in the days also so no, it could influence a lot of things and i really think it could influence your hair also besides your whole body and it's functions but it's not why people go bald.

Diasilane

My Regimen
Reaction score
As my experience says and most people from the medical field, our whole body is interconnected, which means that any change from your bottom part can lead to a change from your upper.

uzzzzzzzi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to follow a strict diet containing the essential nutrients for hair growth. You have to avoid gluten, processed sugar, soft drinks and beer. https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/what-to-eat-to-stop-hair-loss-and-regrow-hair.128888/ I need volunteers to try this diet and see what happens. You may become one. Your every day meals must contain foods only from this list.
A guy from RPF told me to do the same thing and after a week on a low carb diet I lost a crazy amount of weight and went back to the same diet and lost a lot of weight.

cyclonus

Reaction score
05734D04-5412-447E-B761-DDB4328C770A.jpeg

bertvadas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely agree with you that if you have a healthy body, your hair is in excellent condition. Recently, I had a psychotic break since I was under constant stress. And all this stress was caused by work, some obligations, and so on. And during that period, I noticed that I started to go bald very much. I was terrified because I always had beautiful and thick hair. And then I read on the Internet that stress affects hair growth. And because I was often nervous, I had problems with baldness. But now, when I have been spiritually cleansed for a long time, and my body is functioning normally, my hair has started to grow well again. So the author of the topic is correct!

Last edited: