Health = hair

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Yes its genetic and if your NW7 bound, I dont believe there is ANYTHING you can do. Lifestyle or not. But if your destiny is to reach a slow NW3.5 over the period of 20 years, then I think lifestyle can help prevent this to maybe keep it to a NW2.5-3.0

Can't you read, or is all that hair getting in your eyes? He said -

stnl said:
in indian medicine - ayur veda , reason for hair loss = bad health

He is using crappy subcontinental heresy to make a link between bad health and hair loss. He then goes on to list a 'regimen' which no-one who lives in a Western society could possibly follow if they have a job, enjoy a drink or want to eat the foods they were weened on. Give up your quality of life, change your nature, and you might, you might slow your hairloss by an unknown quantity.

In fact if you are in pristine health you are likely to go bald quicker because your body will be in perfect working order and thus more able to carry out its genetic instructions to make you bald. Nature is the enemy, my friend, it must be isolated, studied and destroyed.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
tchehov said:
He then goes on to list a 'regimen' which no-one who lives in a Western society could possibly follow if they have a job.

Lol true that. Even some people on this board regimes amaze me, the effort they go through. Its almost like a full time job :shock:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
tchehov said:
He then goes on to list a 'regimen' which no-one who lives in a Western society could possibly follow if they have a job.

Lol true that. Even some people on this board regimes amaze me, the effort they go through. Its almost like a full time job :shock:

wtf is regime....its regimen!! You just made fun of Americans for being dumb and you dont know the difference between regimen and regime.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
metalheaddude said:
tchehov said:

wtf is regime....its regimen!! You just made fun of Americans for being dumb and you dont know the difference between regimen and regime.

The word regime (occasionally spelled "régime", particularly in older texts) refers to a set of conditions, most often of a political nature. However, it may also be used synonymously with "regimen", for example in the phrases "exercise regime" or "medical regime".

OR "hairloss Regime"

derrrrr

LDM88

Reaction score
in indian medicine - ayur veda , reason for hair loss = bad health

here are ways to improve health , and also specific heath exercises that help stopping hair loss.

1) First and most important - eliminate toxins from body.
- make sure you don't suffer from constipation - you must excrete COMPLETELY 2 times a day - morning and afternoon.
- If you suffer from chronic constipation then you must take natural laxatives to rid of the waste each day and night.
- Drink 8 warm glasses of water in morning each day ( four glasses at a time then break for 10 mins) before eating
anything, this will help clean your body from inside and it will relieve constipation without curing it.
- fast - dont eat anything for the whole day , once in 15 days.

2) Diet : for stopping hair loss:
- eat 2 times daily - once at 10 - 12 am , and then at 6-7 pm. inbetween you can drink milk.
- eat (fruits, vegetables and milk) = 80%, then you can eat 20% whole grains like wheat/nuts/rice/etc
- no meat / eggs /fish, if you are non vegetarian then reduce consumption slowly and then completely stop eating any
meat

3) Yoga and Pranayam are exact science to perfect this machine (body)
- do shirshasana (head stand) for a few minutes at first then increase practice to 15 - 20- 30 minutes , this yoga
exercise is given particular importance in fighting hair loss in Ayurveda

- do pranayama breathing exercises - daily for 1 hour in morning. if you are busy 30 minutes is okay too .
[youtube:8c8y3u1o]

4) Celibacy - preserve the precious liquid
- do not ejaculate, in indian medicine , sperm is said to be of highest importance and sperm loss will result in bad health
- if you really need to have sex then learn to orgasm without ejaculation, - chinese technique, i havnt tried it but it is
achievable
- do not masturbate at all
- for people that have regular sex/ masturbation , and it is hard to give up , they must slow down first - reduce to once
per week, then once per month , then once year...

5) advanced cleansing -
-
cleanser.jpg

-
cleanser2.jpg

-
cleanser3-1.jpg

- [youtube:8c8y3u1o]

7) thoughts -
- do not think about hair at all - this is important as thoughts are materialized in body, if you will think/worry too much
your body part will disintegrate

6) habbits - routine
- get up at 5 am each day, sleep 6 hours before - 11 pm
- sit up straight all the time
- take cold showers - esp at head
- exercise weekly - play some sport or jog

8) other indian medicinal techniques -
- massage hair with oil at least 2 times / week
- rub hand nails

DOES IT WORK,? YES ? HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE I DO THIS EVERYDAY , NOT ADVANCED CLEANSING BUT OTHERS

and if you are taking finasteride , then continue it dont stop.

thanks see ya guys

You really are full of sh*t aren't you.

Regular guy

Reaction score
Being an indian I can tell you the only thing mentioned above that may help is only yoga & pranayam.

Actually pranayam is a yoga asan.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Half of the posters in this prehistoric thread are probably slick Norwood 6s by now.