Healing Time After Fue Procedure (public)

MxMa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello to all,
Next month i am having hair transplant FUE. I am NW3 and surgeon evaluated around 2500-3000 grafts on my temple area and hairline.
What concerns me is that i don't really know how much time takes the healing process after FUE. yes i understand that after first 3-4 weeks most of transplanted hair fall off, but what is with redness and swallen face. And donor area.
I took 3 weeks off at work, is this enough time to heal to that stage that my hair transplant won't look obvious? At work or in public.
Important: i have been shaving now for 6months and have done SMP. i will transplant hair mostly on frontal area with SMP.
Tnx to all

Stevo88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello to all,
Next month i am having hair transplant FUE. I am NW3 and surgeon evaluated around 2500-3000 grafts on my temple area and hairline.
What concerns me is that i don't really know how much time takes the healing process after FUE. yes i understand that after first 3-4 weeks most of transplanted hair fall off, but what is with redness and swallen face. And donor area.
I took 3 weeks off at work, is this enough time to heal to that stage that my hair transplant won't look obvious? At work or in public.
Important: i have been shaving now for 6months and have done SMP. i will transplant hair mostly on frontal area with SMP.
Tnx to all
I am currently at week 9 post op due and at this stage it is obvious I have had it done, although I only had the front and temples done. I too have had some time off work and am currently embarrassed to go back as I didn’t tell anyone, so I can relate to this post.

MxMa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently at week 9 post op due and at this stage it is obvious I have had it done, although I only had the front and temples done. I too have had some time off work and am currently embarrassed to go back as I didn’t tell anyone, so I can relate to this post.
Tnx for reply, man. Sorry to hear that. So you are at home now for 9weeks?
Did you try to conceal it with toppik or something?

Stevo88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tnx for reply, man. Sorry to hear that. So you are at home now for 9weeks?
Did you try to conceal it with toppik or something?
Currently at the 9 week mark yes, I thought i would have had more growth to the point it would look almost natural by now but I’m a few weeks away from that point yet, I havent tried to conceal it it using anything

MxMa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently at the 9 week mark yes, I thought i would have had more growth to the point it would look almost natural by now but I’m a few weeks away from that point yet, I havent tried to conceal it it using anything
Could you just trim your hair with some electic shaver with guard after few weeks?