Heading towards a 3 on the Norwood scale......

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tuag, its time you man-up and join the dutas family. For someone that cares so much about hair, you sure don't take any steps to save it.

I would think you out of all people would be on the top hairloss drugs. Ironically, I care somewhat less about my hair than you do and I am on better treatments.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taug, you are overreacting. You are acting all crauzy about your haur. I think you nee to relax and not get all wraupped up.

Jm0311

Reaction score
i see alot of these people with horrible finasteride sides are also on AD s

G

s.a.f said:
Taug, I dont know what you see when you look in the mirror but you have a slightly thinning crown. You have no recession whatsoever and the rest of your hair is ridiculously thick and dense. The only person who could see this thinning would be a 7ft tall man stood diectly behind you looking at your crown under bright lights.
In 99% of cases your thinning is'nt noticible and noone would ever guess you had a problem.
Remember its only us hairloss sufferers who scruitinise other peoples hair.
Certainly you do not look bald and no woman would notice or be appalled by that tiny bit of thinning. You currently have more hair than I had aged 17 and just remember you are a grown man now, there are many guys your age who are a Norwood 4/5/6. You have wasted the last few years of your life and look set to continue doing so.

I have to ask
are you just seeking attention?

No, I am not just seeking attention. If my hair would become good I would post a success story and help newbies . If I would find a girlfriend I would probably leave altogether and just post in the off-topic section now and then. But I neither have hair nor a girlfriend, so this won´t happen too soon.

And knowing that are NW4s of my age doesn´t make me feel better at all. Their suffering doesn´t mean anything to me. Sure, there are people that are worse off than me, like someone who lost his leg, but this doesn´t help me with my problems.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:
Taug, I dont know what you see when you look in the mirror but you have a slightly thinning crown. You have no recession whatsoever and the rest of your hair is ridiculously thick and dense. The only person who could see this thinning would be a 7ft tall man stood diectly behind you looking at your crown under bright lights.
In 99% of cases your thinning is'nt noticible and noone would ever guess you had a problem.
Remember its only us hairloss sufferers who scruitinise other peoples hair.
Certainly you do not look bald and no woman would notice or be appalled by that tiny bit of thinning. You currently have more hair than I had aged 17 and just remember you are a grown man now, there are many guys your age who are a Norwood 4/5/6. You have wasted the last few years of your life and look set to continue doing so.

I have to ask
are you just seeking attention?

No, I am not just seeking attention. If my hair would become good I would post a success story and help newbies . If I would find a girlfriend I would probably leave altogether and just post in the off-topic section now and then. But I neither have hair nor a girlfriend, so this won´t happen too soon.

And knowing that are NW4s of my age doesn´t make me feel better at all. Their suffering doesn´t mean anything to me. Sure, there are people that are worse off than me, like someone who lost his leg, but this doesn´t help me with my problems.

dude, you are NOT a nw4

G

Yes, my hairline is still a Norwood 2.25 but I am a diffuse thinner so the Norwood scale isn´t so accurate for me.

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
dude you arn't even a nw2

Seriously man. You're hairline is fine. WTF man?! I think that when you look in the mirror you see an illusion or somthing.

Why don't you understand that hair isn't so fuckin important that you have to act all depressed and irrational about it? You know, with your attitude, maybe it is best that you do lose it. I'm getting disgusted with your crazy self pity and loathing. Man the f*** up. sh*t.

Don't troll anymore. Stay off this site for several months and just use dutas or finasteride or whatever your using. Get some perspective man. GET A FUCKIN GRIP!

Clarkyboy

Reaction score
Taug!! Get yourself laid my goodman!

From my point of view there no better way to get that cofidence up, get your self out and about and enjoy your youth, you only live once after all.
you've got to suck this up and step up to the plate!

wussieess dont get pussiess!!

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug:

I'm going to give you some advice for your mental health. Shave your head to the skin. You're letting that fur on top determine your self-image. So why let it control you anymore? Take control, and take a razor to it. That huge weight will be lifted off your shoulders and brushed away. Consider it a liberation, a refresh. You will feel more confident, and so the ladies will like it too. Tell everyone you wanted a cooler haircut for the summer, or you're thinking of going swimming. Grow a goatee and rock that look for a while. Just find a reason to shave it off, because I think it would be so cathartic for you, and you would feel so much better about yourself.

You're probably totally hesitant over the idea, but somewhere inside, there's a part of you that likes the idea of being free from the burden of worry. I recommend the Headblade, a headshaving razor you can use in the shower. A regular razor will work too. Try it for a week and thank me later. You'll love being shaved the first night, have second thoughts the second night, and never want to go back after the third night. This is coming from personal experience.

PM me if you have any questions.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Blondeguy, have you seen Taugs hair? There barely anything wrong with it.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Blondeguy, have you seen Taugs hair? There barely anything wrong with it.

But he thinks there's something wrong with it. That's why I think he should shave it off.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not even sure I see any thinning. Shorter hair tends to show more scalp. If you're that sure you're thinning, then maybe you are. I know in my very early stages I let everyone else tell me nothing was wrong with my hair. Now I know something is wrong with it, so I'm not telling you to give up treatment or anything. I'm just saying your hair looks great to me. Most guys don't have a 1 on the Norwood scale. If it makes you feel any better, I've never had a girlfriend either and I'm 23. My hair was my pride and joy and was one of the few things about myself that made me feel attractive. I think it would do you some good to socialize with women. I think you'll find they treat you about the same as before. Since my loss, I think I have become even more ambitious as far as talking to women I don't know. Is there anyone you like these days?

G

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
I'm not even sure I see any thinning. Shorter hair tends to show more scalp. If you're that sure you're thinning, then maybe you are. I know in my very early stages I let everyone else tell me nothing was wrong with my hair. Now I know something is wrong with it, so I'm not telling you to give up treatment or anything. I'm just saying your hair looks great to me. Most guys don't have a 1 on the Norwood scale. If it makes you feel any better, I've never had a girlfriend either and I'm 23. My hair was my pride and joy and was one of the few things about myself that made me feel attractive. I think it would do you some good to socialize with women. I think you'll find they treat you about the same as before. Since my loss, I think I have become even more ambitious as far as talking to women I don't know. Is there anyone you like these days?

Hi Frizzbourne,

believe me I am thinning like crazy. My male pattern baldness was also confirmed by two different derms. Sry, to hear about you not having a girlfriend. You know it is somehow sick. I don´t wish anyone to be a virgin at such a high age, but it somehow makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one. My wild and crazy hair also was one of the few things I was proud about.
Well, at least I can say that women treat me the same as before. They seem to be disgusted and ignore me at best...... :cry:

There is nobody I like at the moment. I have given it up.

IBM

Reaction score
I would prefer to be a NW1 virgin than NW4 not virgin. Worse is NW3 virgin.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug - before you started losing your hair, what did you panic about?
Im just a little bit curious because you do seem that way inclined?
Before I started losing my hair I was like a rat up a drainpipe when it came to women, well after I had got over my acne probs. Then I calmed down after 2 years.
What stopped you with women before the hairloss got ?bad?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A buzzed head is a good feel but a full thick head of hair is better :D

barcafan

Reaction score
Taug maybe its the way you talk to women? we honestly need a video of you TRYING to pick up a girl.... If you come up to her and you start like twiching and sh*t then yeah, they're going to look at you funny.