Headaches with minoxidil?

sunray73

Reaction score
I've started on my new(First) regimen for the past few days and I'm noticing I'm getting headaches all day, every day. I didn't get any directions on how to apply GenHairs minoxidil spray formula and need help. I've been generously (meaning 2 to 3 sprays) applying the spray on the top, sides, and temple region of my scalp. I apply this just after towel drying my wet hair. Please help!

1) 1 mg Finesteride Daily
2) GenHair's - Minoxidil Ultra Strong 15% w/ Azelaic Acid 5% (Bedtime)
3) GenHair's - Minoxidil 5% w/ Azelaic Acid 5%, Green Tea Extract 1.5%, Finasteride .25% (Mornings)
4) Folligen Spray
5) Nizoral 1%, (every three days)
6) Shaklee 'Vita-Lea' MultiVitamin

- 32/yrs old-

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
When I first started minoxidil, I also noticed these pounding headaches that seem to last for hours. I knew it was the minoxidil because I rarely ever get a headache. However, they soon went away and I no longer experience these headaches. :D

sunray73

Reaction score
I really hope so... I rarely ever get headaches myself and this started 4 days ago when I first started to use this and it's been one long headache since... I'm just worried that since this is such a high consitration of minoxidil I might be applying it wrong or adding too much.