Head Shape As A Factor For hair transplant Surgery | HairLossTalk Forums

Head Shape As A Factor For hair transplant Surgery

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by Pablo234, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Pablo234

Pablo234 Member

Dislikes Received:
    As part of my research I've been assessing so many different areas, perhaps a little too in depth at times . . however this is something I can't find much info about online, and strikes me as potentially being quite a fundamental factor in terms of how aggressive surgeons can be with hairline placement and graft usage etc.

So the head shape question - we all come in different shapes and sizes. Are there obvious pro's for candidates with perhaps a thin forehead/front half of head, and wider at the back - resulting in a larger surface area of donor grafts, and a smaller surface area for the recipient? And of course, would this mean vice versa in this scenario - it'd be a negative?

Head shape definitely affects the hair styles you can pull off, and whether or not you would suit being shaved down/bald - therefore I'd be interested in hearing from the more informed users on their opinions on this?

Thanks

2. mania1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah definitely head shape effects the hair styles that you can pull off. or to shaved down ..
    the surgery of FUE hair transplant in Pakistan can give you the best of you want