Head Shape And How It Affects Going Bald

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, if people are interested in head shapes, google "cephalic index". It's easy to measure if you take a photo of your head from the top, and then crop the photo so that only your brain cage is in it. Then divide the width by the length.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index

I'm very brachy BTW. The Nazis would probably gas me or deport me to Switzerland.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd add Yul Brynner to the list of men with bad head shapes. It's really interesting that he's considered a bald sex symbol while having a significant dent just behind the coronal suture of his skull.
tumblr_lk180kYu5r1qa7wvqo1_400.jpg

mw16703.jpg

There seems to be evidence that his head shape either bothered him or his roles required it to be covered up as we can see in the following photos.
yul-brynner-2.jpg

heston1.jpg

Man,Yul Brynner was hot as f***. Even bald.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, if people are interested in head shapes, google "cephalic index". It's easy to measure if you take a photo of your head from the top, and then crop the photo so that only your brain cage is in it. Then divide the width by the length.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index

I'm very brachy BTW. The Nazis would probably gas me or deport me to Switzerland.
That explains a lot about Switzerland!

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That explains a lot about Switzerland!

They are brachy, according to the cephalic index map. Some nut job made a video about how the Swiss are evil and don't belong in Europe or some such.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are brachy, according to the cephalic index map. Some nut job made a video about how the Swiss are evil and don't belong in Europe or some such.
Well they are not part of the European union so I suppose they have always been in Europe but never part of it, which is why they are viewed as being a little dodgy. Safe haven for dodgy money is what their economy is based on and has been for a hundred years. That doesn't make them evil though.

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well they are not part of the European union so I suppose they have always been in Europe but never part of it, which is why they are viewed as being a little dodgy. Safe haven for dodgy money is what their economy is based on and has been for a hundred years. That doesn't make them evil though.

His opinion of them was entirely due to them being an outlier on the cephalic index map.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
comon bro, i get ur case for everyone else buy gylenhaal has a good headshape for bald