Head and Shoulders shampoo

NG

Reaction score
I've been doing some net reading on head and shoulders shampoo and found that the zinc contained in it can halt hair loss and even promote new hair growth. Anyone have more infomation on this? Appreciate it.
I also was going to try propecia and I got the script filled but only used 1/2 tablet. I got it filled at rite aid cost was 55 dollars. If anyone is interested I'll sell them the remaining 29 for 25 dollars. I have the papers and script info and will email this to you to show you that they are prescription propecia. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, if I was it would be for a lot more than 25 bucks. I just wanted to get a little of what I paid back. The reason I am not using the propecia is that I cannot afford 55 dollars every month to get it filled.
You can email me at
nickgarren@hotmail.com

Stingray

Reaction score
Head and shoulders contains zinc, but it's iffy whether it promotes or even impacts hair growth. I hear yah with the expenses. You should try asking your doctor to give you a script for proscar. It's counterintuitive, but you get more finasteride for less money. A 30 day supply of 5mg proscar is equivalent to a 150 day supply of 1mg propecia for like 50 bucks. I might in fact end up doing that too. You're doing yourself an injustice by NOT using the big 3.

Get on minoxidil and nizoral too ese =)

Also, I doubt anyone will buy your stuff from you. Just something weird about buying an opened bottle of prescription medication from a private party. A trust issue. No offense tho.