He Has Been Blessed With Amazing Hair Genes...

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
Brings back memories of my hair before it started to thin and recede while this guy is older and hasn't lost a single hair.. I miss those days... It really is luck of the draw.

[video=youtube;CutgxLuXENU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CutgxLuXENU[/video]

hmm

Established Member
Reaction score
Indeed man. Men with hair like this absolutely slay women.

He's slaying something but I don't think its women. Nothing wrong with that, but yes being handsome with good hair helps when finding a mate...

Same goes for being tall, fit, intelligent, funny, and wealthy. All are positive attributes, the more you have stacked in your corner the better.

If you are fat, broke, short, bald, and bland...well thats a b**ch life can be cruel. There is always p**rn and WoW.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not just his hair, he's got the face too, masculine, handsome... Just a superior genetic specimen. If I was selectively breeding the most perfect human beings, he'd be a top candidate.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Women arebn't monolithic in what they're attracted to. I think some significant %... probably not a majority but a significant... % of women would actually not be into him, and would be more into a guy with a shaved head. Obviously depends on the guy, including all his attributes as hmm and goldenmane state above.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have amazing hair like that man if I didn't suffer from Male Pattern Baldness, I think most of us would if we never succumbed to the condition that is so burdensome.

jd_uk

Reaction score
That is so true.

To be honest, the guy would probably look better with hair all the same length. Either all short or all long like the top. I don't think his hairstyle really makes a strong statement about who he is. If he had long hair on all sides, he could really rock that look.

Personally I think his hairstyle is very metro. His haircut says give me direction, because I can be anybody you want me to be. I can fit in with anybody, and I go with the flow. If you don't like me this way, I'll change it for you.

We all have to be happy with our own looks, in the end. In all honesty his hair really isn't that long, it just looks longer in the front because of the contrast between the sides and back.
- - - Updated - - -

Haircuts that can talk. You learn something every day.

dekaz

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah its insane how before i never noticed people's hair but after i noticed i was thinning i pretty much look at the hair line of every single guy i see, and when i see someone with a perfect hair line, i start to cry inside :( life is funny like that.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As hot as that guy is, that hair style is going to the considered the mullet of our time in 10-20 years probably lol.

Not gonna lie... Mad jelly over that hair though, gawddamn. Can't wait til the hair on the top gets long enough to do an undercut for myself

Dalton

Established Member
Reaction score
Ridiculous nice hair indeed. He is still probably going to be a NW1 when he is going to be 50-60.

I thought the same thing when I was young and a NW1 with crazy thick hair....things can and do change

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had hair like that when I was 21. Well not that hairline, don't think I was ever NW1 and certainly never had a hairline that low, but i had long and thick hair... Good times...

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Ridiculous nice hair indeed. He is still probably going to be a NW1 when he is going to be 50-60.

My former NW1 uncle (only one to have full hair after 25), now has the worst hair loss in the family. It hit him quick and hard at 33.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
My former NW1 uncle (only one to have full hair after 25), now has the worst hair loss in the family. It hit him quick and hard at 33.

That's harsh. You are right guys though, indeed no guarantees with male pattern baldness. It can hit everyone any moment basically, really cruel.

Imagine you wake up one day with such awesome hair as that guy though. Damn.

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Fantastic hair, yes.

I always look for consolidation in the fact that hair density/thickness says absolutely nothing about losing your hair. The man with the thickest hair ever might lose it all in his twenties or thirties, while the adolescent with pathetic, thin, frizzy hair might hold onto it for his entire life. Androgenetic Alopecia genetics ≠ hair quality genetics.