Hcell Comprises Proprietary Composition And Procedure For The Treatment Of Androgenic Alopecia

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.hcellinc.com/

HCell Inc., a privately held biotechnology company based in Austin, Texas, focusing on Alopecia Areata in the Pediatric Population, is pleased to announce that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) to HC017AA for the treatment of pediatric patients with alopecia areata, a devastating hair loss disease.

The FDA grants Orphan Drug Designation status to drugs and biologics that treat rare diseases, which is defined as those affecting fewer than 200,000 people, in the U.S. The FDA Office of Orphan Products Development evaluates scientific and clinical data submissions from sponsors to identify and designate products as promising for rare diseases and to advance scientific development of such promising medical products.

HCell Inc. is also working on initiating regulatory steps for HC0100, which comprises proprietary composition and procedure for the treatment of Androgenic Alopecia conditions in both men and women. Further, HCell Inc. is planning pre-clinical development with the intent to launch a human clinical study in the U.S.
Due to the proprietary and highly trade-secreted nature of HCell Treatment, we are protecting our intellectual assets with solid patent protection. HCell Treatment has been successfully patented—both patents, methodology and composition for hair growth, have already been granted in the United States and South Korea. Additionally, we have patents pending in Japan and with the Patent Cooperative Treaty covering 140 countries.

http://www.hcellinc.com/about-hcell.html

10 years away yada yada yada. But for those interested and want to look into further heres a jumping point.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another company to add to my hairloss cures in 2040 list ?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in ATX.
I volunteer as tribute if people want me to hit them up IRL and get some questions answered :)
Regardless, I'll probably end up at least calling them because this seems interesting!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused.

Has the drug been granted approval for a market release or to being clinical testing? The press release makes it sound like the former but reading the pipeline, it definitely seems like the latter and they're looking for 8 million to begin.

Further, we don't actually have any clue what this thing supposedly is.

Interesting, but I'm not sure I'm seeing any reason to get excited.