Hcell Before And After Hair Growth Photos

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it clearly shows results after only 30 days in the pictures.
That’s for the best case, trust me where I’m from lot of people did h cell and it had minimum effect. Also order to maintain the effect you have to take every 2 years. FYI I already talked to doctor about h cell.

br1

Reaction score
"Here Kid, do this HShit, then take this (finasteride) pill everyday and come back in 6 mo to see results"

Hcell is amazing, you see?!

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of them look like combovers.

It's not hard to create a convincing crown combover. Grow your hair out for a few months and your crown suddenly doesn't even look balding.

Show the hairline and you know that something's terribly wrong.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
All of them look like combovers.

It's not hard to create a convincing crown combover. Grow your hair out for a few months and your crown suddenly doesn't even look balding.

Show the hairline and you know that something's terribly wrong.
Case 2 is the worst offender. Hair can't grow that fast in 30 days. And they lowered the exposure to have less contrast between hair and scalp

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** it, man. If money is not a concern, go for it! We throw in the kitchen sink when it comes to hair loss here.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it interesting how nearly everyone character on this forum desperate for hair regrowth goes directly to a negative reaction without knowing all the facts?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it interesting how nearly everyone character on this forum desperate for hair regrowth goes directly to a negative reaction without knowing all the facts?
Did you say Brotzu? XD

french1977

My Regimen
Reaction score
Case 2 is the worst offender. Hair can't grow that fast in 30 days. And they lowered the exposure to have less contrast between hair and scalp
I would think that 1st pic is before the first injection and the second is 30 days after the last injetion. So it is nearly 4 month after.
But yes it could be combover or fina effect as they let their patient use it. What makes me suspicious is the fact they didn't published any study

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HCell Inc., a privately held biotechnology company based in Austin, Texas, focusing on Alopecia Areata in the Pediatric Population, is pleased to announce that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) to HC017AA for the treatment of pediatric patients with alopecia areata, a devastating hair loss disease.

The FDA grants Orphan Drug Designation status to drugs and biologics that treat rare diseases, which is defined as those affecting fewer than 200,000 people, in the U.S. The FDA Office of Orphan Products Development evaluates scientific and clinical data submissions from sponsors to identify and designate products as promising for rare diseases and to advance scientific development of such promising medical products.

HCell Inc. is also working on initiating regulatory steps for HC0100, which comprises proprietary composition and procedure for the treatment of Androgenic Alopecia conditions in both men and women. Further, HCell Inc. is planning pre-clinical development with the intent to launch a human clinical study in the U.S.
Due to the proprietary and highly trade-secreted nature of HCell Treatment, we are protecting our intellectual assets with solid patent protection. HCell Treatment has been successfully patented—both patents, methodology and composition for hair growth, have already been granted in the United States and South Korea. Additionally, we have patents pending in Japan and with the Patent Cooperative Treaty covering 140 countries.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a tweet from HCell thanking that twerp from Follicle Thought.

So HCell can conclusively be branded as a joke and/or scam.

Dude - focus. Take a look at the text above yours noting that the FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation to HCell. Perhaps, we should brand you as a joke for your questionable insight. And if the Follicle Thought guy is such a douche, why are you reading his tweets.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Dude - focus. Take a look at the text above yours noting that the FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation to HCell. Perhaps, we should brand you as a joke for your questionable insight. And if the Follicle Thought guy is such a douche, why are you reading his tweets.

His Twitter came up while I was googling hair loss related queries. According to that blurb, the FDA approved something for a different type of alopecia. They deem it “promising” apparently.

Maybe there’s something to it. My point was that association with known fraudster Follicle Thought isn’t a good look. If I were a reputable product/company I wouldn’t give “exclusives” to some dipshit blogger. Lol.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
I would think that 1st pic is before the first injection and the second is 30 days after the last injetion. So it is nearly 4 month after.
But yes it could be combover or fina effect as they let their patient use it. What makes me suspicious is the fact they didn't published any study

No it can't be combover. As a diffuse NW4.5~5 I can assure you that combover ar this stage can't give you a cosmetic difference like this. I am not saying the pics are genuine tho, this can be photoshop, concealer or whatever tricks like other scam products use to give a similar "regrowth" so pics mean nothing but if FDA approves it then at least we can conclude this should have a finasteride+Min effect.
The other point is will you spend 6k to gain only 1 to 2 Norwood.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His Twitter came up while I was googling hair loss related queries. According to that blurb, the FDA approved something for a different type of alopecia. They deem it “promising” apparently.

Maybe there’s something to it. My point was that association with known fraudster Follicle Thought isn’t a good look. If I were a reputable product/company I wouldn’t give “exclusives” to some dipshit blogger. Lol.
HCell is ramping up continued research, business operations, and sales and marketing. An experienced management team will swiftly navigate the company through any obstacles and challenges standing in the way of reaching our $1.13 billion revenue estimates by the end of year five in full-scale operation.
We are seeking prospective investors to help raise equity capital to start the FDA process and initial business operations in the U.S. Given the size of the global hair restoration market ($80 billion and growing) and our realistic, if not conservative, financial projections, investing in HCell is a low-risk and high-reward opportunity for the savvy, business-minded backer.
Contact Us
Please contact us for more information and details.

I'm skeptical about this text, seems to me like the perfect pitch for scamming. Baiting with random numbers ==> Call for help ==> contact infos

Certainly not the right approach for a treatment showing results as promising as those.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as somebody mentioned if the hairline is not shown chances are the pics are manufactured, when we get pics with a recovered hairline i will agree its a cure, until then its impossible to trust any company.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Allright, I can't count... so what! ^^
:)
Well,you know what they say....Those who suck at maths,theyyyyy.................ummmmm.................welllllllll.............whatever.