HawaiiMale's Story - (6 YEAR UPDATE COMING SOON!)

G

Yo man, great results! Congratulations! Stories like yours give me hope. I'm also a diffuse thinner and on 1 month and 2 days on propecia, nothing has happened yet.

EDIT: I'm not on propecia, but on finasteride anyways (1.25 mg/day, skip every 5th day).

-Andrew-

Reaction score
^im in exactly the same position as you. its my 30th pill tonight. lol.

u taking anything else? how old ru?

G

-Andrew- said:
^im in exactly the same position as you. its my 30th pill tonight. lol.

u taking anything else? how old ru?

Just some vitamins and stuff for now, but I'll get on minoxidil 5% soon. I'm gonna be 24 next November. Geez, God, thanks for letting me enjoy my hair at least for 1/3 of my life, you prick.

-Andrew-

Reaction score
HMMMM, man i really think propecia is by far the best thing to get on. yeh, theres sides as a risk, but what hasnt got sides that works?

get on minoxidil and propecia.

G

-Andrew- said:
HMMMM, man i really think propecia is by far the best thing to get on. yeh, theres sides as a risk, but what hasnt got sides that works?

get on minoxidil and propecia.

I'm already on finasteride mate. It's like the local proscar but goes by the name "Gefina". They are 5 mg finasteride pills that I cut into 1/4ths.

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
Im still alive if anyone is wondering. Hair is doing good. Just a got a new digital camera. New pics come soon post after my hair cut .

JustAddHair

Reaction score
Hey Hawaii, impeccable results!!
Impressed me as much as SE-Freak, did u do some head message or SE with finasteride?

Also do you have a tight scalp?

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
JustAddHair said:
Hey Hawaii, impeccable results!!
Impressed me as much as SE-Freak, did u do some head message or SE with finasteride?

Also do you have a tight scalp?

Yes, when showering i do some head message with Jason's thin to thick shampoo. Probably 10 mins a day total.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
no minoxidil!!!??? and regrowth, dam...i shouldn't start minoxidil then..have to continue all my life :cry:

JustAddHair

Reaction score
biglemoncoke said:
no minoxidil!!!??? and regrowth, dam...i shouldn't start minoxidil then..have to continue all my life :cry:

It's not too late coke, I've quit minoxidil cold turkey on week 6 because I decided there are too many success stories with just finasteride alone. The dependancy thing is just too controversal and can be convincing both ways.

Note that your hair will rebound after you quit anyway so if you're able to comb over, stop right now. I'm a norwood 2 so it's worth the risk. Hairs that do fall off will come back on their own if your finasteride works well to stop shedding. I've been shedding like 30 hairs pillow/ 20 shower / 30 throughout day. It went down to 3 pillow / 15 shower / 5 day after I started finasteride. So i'm in a position to experiment with this method.

Plus if finasteride stops working in the future, you have the option to add minoxidil right away. I'd recommend replacing minoxidil with tricomin spray + nizoral.

I've replaced minoxidil with 2x 10min /day scalp message, shower and before sleeping. Currently 2 weeks into my cold turkey and my minoxidil hairs are growing on their own.... fingers crossed.

Cassin

Reaction score
Re: HawaiiMale's Story - (update)

Hawaiimale said:
month1treat.jpg

Whats with the mask?

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
SARS in hawaii????????????? :freaked2:

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Holy....

Sweet success, my friend.

This should be moved to the Success Stories!

Did you say you were on generic finasteride?

Keep up the good work...

I think living in Hawaii helps. :)

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Holy....

Sweet success, my friend.

This should be moved to the Success Stories!

Did you say you were on generic finasteride?

Keep up the good work...

I think living in Hawaii helps. :)

Yes, Finpecia from Cipla. When I make one year then its a success story. :D

Thanks! :)

G

fantastic results. sticks a finger in the face of posters like hairwegoagain who make disparaging remarks about indian drugs. did you get your finpecia from inhouse or united?

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
fantastic results. sticks a finger in the face of posters like hairwegoagain who make disparaging remarks about indian drugs. did you get your finpecia from inhouse or united?

I was getting it from inhouse until customs cut me off. Now I use United.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow! Congratulations dude.

Looks like you'll be enjoying a full head of hair by new years eve!

cheers.