Having a thick heavy beard with Hair System

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just curious what some of more experience hair system wearers think, does beard help "believability appearance" of hair system?
I find when I let my beard grow thick and long it just seems to distract from system and I feel like people focus more on beard than hair, and this good bc I hate feeling like my hair being scrutinized. Paranoia for sure.

Diesel guy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people will like your hair or like your beard independently. One really has nothing to do with the other unless you're just a total mess.

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People's attention go on the face first so if having a beard helps them focus away from your hair which is what you want, keep growing/maintaining your beard :)

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People's attention go on the face first so if having a beard helps them focus away from your hair which is what you want, keep growing/maintaining your beard :)
Exactly! You get it my friend, yes I think the less scrutiny on my hair the better. It looks good, but just knowing it's fake make me paranoid sometimes. When someone compliments my beard I feel like relief like it's working lol

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I was just thinking about this today. It is like that I think yes. Unfortunately beards are ugly in certain age group women.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
For me, when I went to the workplace I was surprised that nobody seemed to look at my new hair. A while later at the work place some people remarked on how I grew my hair. At first I had kept a beard and the latter time I didn't have the beard. So maybe there is something to it, and the beard will distract from new hair.