Having A Panic Attack What Should I With My Hair

Matt Rogers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So just avoid my hairline when using minoxiol and I'll be good? I was going to only use it for the top part of my head

Yes I haven't seen any benefit from putting it around my hairline. A lot of it pretty much just shed away and never returned. Your going to shed hair wherever u put it though. So your thin spots may expand larger temporarily. It seemed to thicken certain areas for me and my hair got noticeably darker

bobbbbb

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks horrible I want to go a derm but what worries is that they won't reccomed my any meds for treating my hair loss. My Doctor is the past had told my hair was fine but I'm pretty sure she was wrong. In some pics my hair looks fine while In others it looks horrible.
not sure but damn bro,ur hair condition looks terrible from pics

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man I know this can be stressful but was your hair always like this? If you can find older pictures where your hair still looked like this then theres a good chance that it is normal and you arent having hairloss. Also, do you lose a lot of hairs when you are showering? I think you said you dont have much balding in your family right?

Shetookthekids

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man I know this can be stressful but was your hair always like this? If you can find older pictures where your hair still looked like this then theres a good chance that it is normal and you arent having hairloss. Also, do you lose a lot of hairs when you are showering? I think you said you dont have much balding in your family right?
I don't lose that much hair at all in the shower and there is none in my pillow in the morning. My Dad and my mom have pretty good hair out of all there siblings they have the best my dad is a Norwood 1 but he has thin hair on top but I don't remember when he started thining since I just started pay attention to my hair

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have thick hair and a perfect hairline, it does looks like your forelock and behind it is thinning. I'd get on minoxidil if I were you, you can expect quite a shed for the first month but after that it should stop and results should come in around 6 months.

Shetookthekids

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have thick hair and a perfect hairline, it does looks like your forelock and behind it is thinning. I'd get on minoxidil if I were you, you can expect quite a shed for the first month but after that it should stop and results should come in around 6 months.
Thanks I was planning to get on it hopefully my hair starts to look better cause I wanna grow my hair longer

Shetookthekids

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's some other pics of my hair from today can you guys see the thining it's mainly the hairs behind my hairline also tooks soms pics out in the sun. Im gonna hop on minoxiol for 6 months hopefully when I come back my hair will be thicker

Attachments

• 20190103_140245.jpg
    20190103_140245.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 20190103_135926.jpg
    20190103_135926.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 20190103_210137.jpg
    20190103_210137.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 20190103_210049.jpg
    20190103_210049.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 318
  • 20190103_210105.jpg
    20190103_210105.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 326
  • 20190103_210121.jpg
    20190103_210121.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 338
  • 20190103_210037.jpg
    20190103_210037.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 20190103_205955.jpg
    20190103_205955.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 20190103_210022.jpg
    20190103_210022.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 341

Vannacci

My Regimen
Reaction score
From last pics I would say you don't have any hairloss.

Also there is a big point : You have no miniaturisation and no temples receiding. Sometimes light doesn't help with our hair so even thick hair can look bad I would advice to pay attention the next 24 monts and take seveal pics of hairline, temples, crown, overall density. If you are sure that you are losing some density anywhere. Get on treatments, if u don't stay relax you are fine for 10 years. Bye

Ksparks

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re hair looks fine to me mate. Keep up whatever you are doing to retain such s good head of hair!

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not on any treatments at the moment but im gonna hop on minoxiol to start and hopefully it give my hair more density

I would not recommend taking a drug just for more 'density', Minoxidil is no hairspray, and i kinda agree with others, no sign of hairloss at all, it looks more like another BDD case to me

And lol at the thread title, relevant too, panick attacks ? At 20 with those hair ? Take some Valium instead

You can find hundreds of threads of people with real hairloss at younger age including pics in here to get some perspective and get a chance to get the f*** out of here, cure your anxiety

Last edited:

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks horrible I want to go a derm but what worries is that they won't reccomed my any meds for treating my hair loss. My Doctor is the past had told my hair was fine but I'm pretty sure she was wrong. In some pics my hair looks fine while In others it looks horrible.
Just buy finpecia from alldaychemist. You can leave the prescription empty and theyll still ship. + it’s crazy cheap! .22 cents per pill + if u go 5 mg u can get it even cheaper

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
After looking at those new pics it really just looks like you have naturally fine hair with low density. You have a good family history of hairloss, no visible miniaturization, and you are saying you notice no hair fall during the day and no itch/tingling. I don't think you have hair loss but definitely keep your eye on it.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t think it’s that easy to conclude he’s not balding. If his hair has always been a little bit thinner on the front then yes, it could be that he’s not balding. But that top part does appear to be thinner and if it has always been thick on the front, then it might be the beginning of diffuse thinning I guess.

Maybe get another check up at a different derm or hair clinic?
He's not balding.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t start minoxidil. It seems real easy to apply everyday in your head but in reality it’s a real b**ch especially if you want to apply to a large area.

Willis 84

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mate don't stress, go to your Doctor and get a finasteride prescription. The dose you take a day is so small it's likely to have no effect on you, ask your doctor. I am a light weight (77kg) and I have a quarter tablet of finasteride .5mg a day, combined with Minoxidol topical application 1mg a day. Been 3 months and I have had good results. Sex drive no change, sperm count still up. You can google a positive or negative test on anything these days so dont look to hard into side effects, Bottom line is if you take it and you feel different. Stop taking it. And yes WhiteTshirt you are a fuckwit.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop panicking. Divert attention to other things. Though difficult but by practice you can reduce panic triggered by hairloss.