Having a bit of a bonding issue. Help required.

jimlad

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Could use some advice. I’m wearing a lace unit, and use Ghost Bond glue. Until recently it’s held fine, but for a while I’ve been really struggling to get a strong hold. It’s weird, because if anything, I’ve been exercising and sweating a lot less than normal, so seems strange that this would happen now. I’m not sure it’s the piece, as it happened towards the end of my last one too. Perhaps a bad batch of glue? Or maybe a chemical change in my body? The weird thing is that the glue seems to hold perfectly fine to my head, but the lace just peels off.

Any tips would be really appreciated.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all
Could use some advice. I’m wearing a lace unit, and use Ghost Bond glue. Until recently it’s held fine, but for a while I’ve been really struggling to get a strong hold. It’s weird, because if anything, I’ve been exercising and sweating a lot less than normal, so seems strange that this would happen now. I’m not sure it’s the piece, as it happened towards the end of my last one too. Perhaps a bad batch of glue? Or maybe a chemical change in my body? The weird thing is that the glue seems to hold perfectly fine to my head, but the lace just peels off.

Any tips would be really appreciated.
Do you shake the bottle vigorously, before each use?