Havin a good hair day!! - Pretty useless post....

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey people,

I'm havin the best hair day I've had in about a year !! So I'm pretty happy.. the reason I'm havin a good hair day is because I used a blow-dryer. So this is not a totally useless post.... I do recommend blow-dryers if you have longer hair........ however..... it is very bad for the scalp, so I would only use it like once a week if u have a big date or something.... anyway sorry I had to do this post I know it's dumb. But I think my hair is thickening up from the propecia as well. Here's a pic!

goodhairday.jpg

In-Valid

hopewas

Reaction score
i always use a hairdryer..but don't be an idiot.. dry your hair on the cool setting.. it does the same job as the heat setting and doesn't damage your hair

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
lol no man..... the cool setting does nothing.... the heat makes your hair look richer and fuller... but thanks for your support

hopewas

Reaction score
it does the job for me..put it on the highest setting and click down on the cool setting button.. it does the job..if it doesn't..get a better hairdryer

Reaction score
lol...yeah, hot or cold...doesn't matter. May take a little longer on the cool setting but it will yield the same effects.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
god damn that avatar is calling me...

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair looks good, do u put anything in it?

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
the heat setting thing... ever heard of how heat makes things expand? it's the same for your hair.

the front part i first put gel there then i hold it back while blow drying it.. this hides the thinning very well, i dont know if anyone noticed... but this technique was used for most of the guys in the Lord of the Rings movies. and i spray a little gel in the rest of my hair and mess it up a bit.

In-Valid

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, there she goes again with those things bouncin' everywhere. Caused me to lose my train of thought...................what was I going to post?? Oh, yeah...........the cool setting? C'mon, where's the fun in that? Got be hot for me. I think it does make a difference. I'm with In-valid on this one.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
OMG!, yeah he did kill that chick, didn't he? Don't hear much about that anymore. So.......................how do you post the pics?
Once you tell we can talk wrx into puttin' up some naked pics. of Sarah.

Axon

Reaction score
img]http://www.clanshroud.org/nick/hititcondit.jpg[/img]

Add a bracket before the first letter of img=