Havent Washed My Hair For 2 Months Cuz Scared Im Gona Go Bald

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i lose ~250-300 hairs a shower

also today i took a look at density and my heart sunk, densite worsened significantly

my social death sentence is few months away

gotta work out wig possibilities

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
being broke and not having opportunities to earn cash =/= being broke and having opportunities to earn cash
giphy.gif

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
i lose ~250-300 hairs a shower

also today i took a look at density and my heart sunk, densite worsened significantly

my social death sentence is few months away

gotta work out wig possibilities
Until you show some pictures I think you've been trolling all along.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
why would i spend time posting such sh*t, r u mad

f*** genetics and f*** life
You just don't sound real to me, I mean anyone who steps in the shower normally would wash their hair.
Even once a week would be reasonable - just as an example. Your other posts also have my troll radar going off.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wash your hair, you f*****g loser. I lurk a lot around here and you strike me as a pathetic sort of guy. You either need to get a grip or serious help. Jeez. I invite anyone to read my back catalogue of mostly positive posts here, I am actually coming here to cope and find meaningful discussions that help me and others but you need to get a grip, my man.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wash your hair, you f*****g loser. I lurk a lot around here and you strike me as a pathetic sort of guy. You either need to get a grip or serious help. Jeez. I invite anyone to read my back catalogue of mostly positive posts here, I am actually coming here to cope and find meaningful discussions that help me and others but you need to get a grip, my man.

hair loss is probably the least of your worries. you clearly have some sort of depression or mental health issue, judging by your posts.

seek help from a professional, don't come on here as it'll only make things worse being on this horrific pit of despair.

will upload pictures after i wash my hair tommorow

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, what positivity can i have when i'm balding hard when none of my family tree had baldness? what the f***? get a grip of what? my folliciles? cant do that, buddy, cuz otherwise i wouldnt be here

hair loss is probably the least of your worries. you clearly have some sort of depression or mental health issue, judging by your posts.

seek help from a professional, don't come on here as it'll only make things worse being on this horrific pit of despair.
legit i hate silly people like this guy, who say mental health issue. what the f***? do u see me riding around miami in my soft top ferrari with models on my dick? no? exactly, when u have sh*t life quality, u obviously will be depressed and shattered. i dont need psychic help, i need cement for my hair follicles.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, what positivity can i have when i'm balding hard when none of my family tree had baldness? what the f***? get a grip of what? my folliciles? cant do that, buddy, cuz otherwise i wouldnt be here

legit i hate silly people like this guy, who say mental health issue. what the f***? do u see me riding around miami in my soft top ferrari with models on my dick? no? exactly, when u have sh*t life quality, u obviously will be depressed and shattered. i dont need psychic help, i need cement for my hair follicles.
Dude I saw your pics and your hair is great. I’m 22 and have way worse hair than you and still get chicks. I also only started losing my hair (as far a shame I know) in May. That’s why hair isn’t your problem.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"legit i hate silly people like this guy, who say mental health issue. what the f***? do u see me riding around miami in my soft top ferrari with models on my dick? no? exactly, when u have sh*t life quality, u obviously will be depressed and shattered."

I don't claim to tell anyone what their pursuit of happiness should be look like but the fact that this is your go-to, even if it's just an exaggerated joke, tells me you're pretty immature. Take it from an older guy, this isn't what you're looking for if you seek to live a fulfilling life. The fact that you reply with this kind of statement just proves to me that you need help. quod erat demonstrandum

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"legit i hate silly people like this guy, who say mental health issue. what the f***? do u see me riding around miami in my soft top ferrari with models on my dick? no? exactly, when u have sh*t life quality, u obviously will be depressed and shattered."

I don't claim to tell anyone what their pursuit of happiness should be look like but the fact that this is your go-to, even if it's just an exaggerated joke, tells me you're pretty immature. Take it from an older guy, this isn't what you're looking for if you seek to live a fulfilling life. The fact that you reply with this kind of statement just proves to me that you need help. quod erat demonstrandum
literally what u just wrote made no sense, fam