Haven't Updated In A While, 12 Years On The Site Now

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
I shaved my head to a zero a few months ago to see where I'm at, and I'm pretty happy that I have maintained for almost 15 years.
Lurked on this site in 2006, joined in 2008 and have been helping people since. Been checking out the last few years though, but wanted to let you guys know I'm still going strong. If you want, check some of my old threads for old pics, regimen changes, advice, etc!
Current regimen: maxogen x (topical minoxidil, finasteride, aza, retinol, caffeine + others), revita shampoo, and folligen conditioner
Had some dark times, praying that some miracle drug was going to finally come out, but every one so far has been crap. Lost hope for a while, but diligence, a good diet/exercise, and using what's proven has helped me tremendously. Good luck guys. I am on the wrong side of 30 now and thought I would be NW7 by now!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200206-090945_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200206-090945_Gallery.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 444
  • 20200206_085742.jpg
    20200206_085742.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 412
  • 20200206_091741.jpg
    20200206_091741.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 391

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shaved my head to a zero a few months ago to see where I'm at, and I'm pretty happy that I have maintained for almost 15 years.
Lurked on this site in 2006, joined in 2008 and have been helping people since. Been checking out the last few years though, but wanted to let you guys know I'm still going strong. If you want, check some of my old threads for old pics, regimen changes, advice, etc!
Current regimen: maxogen x (topical minoxidil, finasteride, aza, retinol, caffeine + others), revita shampoo, and folligen conditioner
Had some dark times, praying that some miracle drug was going to finally come out, but every one so far has been crap. Lost hope for a while, but diligence, a good diet/exercise, and using what's proven has helped me tremendously. Good luck guys. I am on the wrong side of 30 now and thought I would be NW7 by now!

Your hair looks great, If you wanted your hairline more forward then a transplant is the way for that. apart from that your hair looks good.

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair looks absolutely fine, what’s the problem?

I started thinning / receding in 2007 and have regrown most and maintained most for almost 15 years. Old threads show old pics if you're interested.