Haven't been here in a while

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
I have not posted on this in a while, and the reason is because my hair hasn't bothered me as much.

I have been on a routine of finasteride (quarter proscar tablet) per day + nizoral 2% every 3 days.

I'm here to tell you guys that finasteride does work, at least, it did for me.

It did not work for a long time, I kept checking my hair every day and got depressed everytime I found hair in my hands in the shower.

now i still do find hair in my hands in the shower, and i still do check my hair every now and then in the mirror, only it looks better.

It seems noticeably thicker, and people have commented on it being so.

So for all those who are losing hope in their regiment, I say stick with it, it's been nearly a year now since I started, and if you check my previous posts, they were almost all in the negative.

Fight on guys.

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
that sounds great. especially because you've stuck with one quarter of finasteride and got on with life. most people will add a topical around a month or two into finasteride. see im in the same situation, noticing slow improvement with finasteride. except im on 0.5mg because sides from 1mg were prity harsh :p

sammo

p.s. any pics?

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that man.

Also good to hear you don't worry too much about your hairs. Hairloss is another life's challenge that will make you become more and more a man who will be able to cope with his future life's challenges.
I have a lot of respect for some balding famous guys who are full of confidence and even more for those who are not famous and balding.