Haven't been able to use rogaine for a few weeks - is this a big deal?

dinosaur_sr

Established Member
Reaction score
Just curious as I'm still new to using it. I've put an order in now and it should be delivered soon, but I haven't been able to use it for 3-4 weeks. I was wondering if this is a big problem? I know Propecia takes a good few months before the effects wear off, I was wondering if Rogaine was similar, or if it starts wearing off quicker? Just curious so I know how urgently to order in future.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes I would expect a massive, massive shed any day now if you saw any sort of results from it

beholder

Established Member
Reaction score
no big deal from my perspective. Did a break for 1 month and nothing. No shedding. I am overdosing my hair with ascorbic acid (vitamin C), MSM, caffeine and cetirizine FWIW.

dinosaur_sr

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, completely opposite answers lol. Well I've got the delivery into today and have just applied it so no worries. If there was any loss, it was relatively minor.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, completely opposite answers lol. Well I've got the delivery into today and have just applied it so no worries. If there was any loss, it was relatively minor.

shedding doesn't occur for weeks. Just because you restarted wont shave you from a potential shed