Reaction score
lmfao

Attachments

• RDn0krn.png
    RDn0krn.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 384

jd_uk

Reaction score
Where is that image from? Be interesting to see female opinions on that particular image.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
He looks infinitely better with hair... Hair can really make or break your looks, and this is a prime example of that.

resu

Reaction score
Check the women in this video:
[video=youtube;w0sGenZUBC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0sGenZUBC8[/video]

They act confident but don't have the looks to pull it off, everyone can tell even if you manage to fool someone you won't fool everyone all the time.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He does look better with hair, but I never thought he was that good looking to begin with.

jd_uk

Reaction score
He looks infinitely better with hair... Hair can really make or break your looks, and this is a prime example of that.

I'm not female so i don't know but i dont think he looks bad in that pic. Better with.hair though because i guess he's known for being a 'silver fox'. On the other hand, i just tried covering up the bits of hair left on that pic...if it was all off completely i reckon he'd look a bit like Patrick Stewart.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
I think hair is 50% of most peoples attractiveness.

Unless you are extremely good looking, or distinct enough e.g high-cheekbones, stand out eyes, then I'd agree it really is.

Look at women. Not many suit short hair, and the ones that do usually have very attractive natural features.

A friend of mine has a youthful face even though he's 29 and is NW3. I recall a few years back he had shaved his head and we were in a bar speaking to a group of people. He was talking to a young lady and there was chemistry instantly. Of course she pulled his beanie off at some point, and surprise surprise she seen his balding dome and big ears. They stayed for one beer and of course moved on to another ban, but ''very nice to have met you''.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Clooney refused to shave his head or get a crew cut for a movie, because he felt he would lose his hair (permanently).

True fact.
I think maybe if you scratch a little at George's superstitiously charged perspective, we'll see an aging male actor once predominantly admired for his good

looks who obviously understands how instrumental his high standing hair status is to his future ticket selling power.

Just shut the **** up George!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Look at this guy. He took a photograph every day for 4 years as he went bald. His first photo is when he is in his first year of college so probably 18 at the start, probably 22 when it ends.

Look at the ****ing impact on this young man's looks. He looks like a virile young man in the beginning, and by the end he just looks like a sickly, autistic loser.

I will warn you all this is extremely depressing to watch:

[video=youtube;szR3CfPkLOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szR3CfPkLOI[/video]

I've seen that video before, nevertheless I almost shed a tear by watching it again. He looks quite the handsome young fella in the beginning, and in the end yes - he looks sickly - and old. In the last picture with the hat on he looks normal and his age again, though. I wonder how he's doing in his life, and wether he's a hat prisoner now or not.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Four years and the wide eyed collegian didn't blink once.

Grave's disease induced proptosis or hypothyroidism?

He might want to look into that and it might tell him partly why his locks are on the blink.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Coco , yes this was shown here maybe better than a year ago.

Entertaining nonetheless. :)

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this guy. He took a photograph every day for 4 years as he went bald. His first photo is when he is in his first year of college so probably 18 at the start, probably 22 when it ends.

Look at the ****ing impact on this young man's looks. He looks like a virile young man in the beginning, and by the end he just looks like a sickly, autistic loser.

I will warn you all this is extremely depressing to watch:

[video=youtube;szR3CfPkLOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szR3CfPkLOI[/video]

Yeah, damn that's a good example. That guy his aesthetics got crushed by Androgenetic Alopecia.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When do people think he really starts to lose his looks? I'd say at about 1:22 when he has cut his hair very short. I would say though that even at the end I wouldn't go so far as to call him ugly because he's got nice features but you wouldn't call him handsome at that stage either.

shookwun

Reaction score
22 going on 42 by the end.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen this before too, and I can't bring myself to watch it again. It's too close to home, since my son started losing hair right before his freshman year in college, and it just continues to thin. He's a junior now, and I'm just praying he can at least hang onto what he has till graduation. :(

blackg

Reaction score
Hate this video. Too telling. But at the end he had confidence, right?