Have you heard of "GENOLOSS"(Dutasteride) of Genpharma??

bokjeid

Reaction score
Hello,
I searched for the cheapest dutasteride on the web and finally found it. It's on the below link.
http://www.aclepsa.com/prescriptions/avodart
The image on the site was Veltride of Intas, I heard which was a famous and big Indian company, so I was relieved when ordering it.
But a few days ago, the product I've never seen or heard arrived to me.
Its name is "GENOLOSS" and the manufacturer is Genphrma.
Have you heard of it?
Is there anybody who takes the pills??
I tried to search for the information of GENOLOSS on the google or so but there was only 2 results. One is on this forum and it is just a question reply liks this.
But the problem is unknown liquid on the capsules. The capsules are orange color, and there is liquid on them with the same color. It dirts my hand whenever taking it so I should wash my hands every time after taking it.
The liquid would be harm for human? I asked the seller with e-mail, but haven't got the response yet.
I upload the picture of the pills I bought.
Please let me know if it is okay to continue taking these pills..

[attachment=1:15b8bncv]DSCF0006.jpg[/attachment:15b8bncv]

[attachment=0:15b8bncv]DSCF0008.jpg[/attachment:15b8bncv]

Attachments

• DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCF0008.jpg
    DSCF0008.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 197

andershildebrandt

Reaction score
Hi bokjeid,

Did you ever work anything out about the GENOLOSS pills. I started taking them about 3 months ago and since then I feel that my hair is getting thinner. My hairloss haven't returned yet but like you I don't like that I can't find any information about the company or the pills. Before taking these I I used Dutas from Dr. Reddy with great success for 2 years. I bought them from United Pharmacies but they stopped shipping to Germany where I live.

epochone

Reaction score
Bokjeid / Andershildebrandt :

I bought these EXACT pills online from 4rx.com. The $.88 per pill cost attracted me. I thought the actual product was going to be Veltride but Genoloss from Genpharma showed up. After taking the first pill, I got a strong headache (I don't get headaches) within an hour which lasted two days. After a week, I tried one again, thinking it was a coincidence. Nope! Same bad headache again. Also, there were entire "whole-body" symptoms from this crap. I have used Dr Reddy Labs version for over a year with minimum side effects. I don't know where to send the pills for analysis but if you guys want to chip in, I think we should do it! In the mean time, I have stopped the pills completely while 4rx is sending replacement Dr Reddy Labs (to their credit). Oh, what price vanity!