Have You Heard About This, Is It Any Good ?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does it work?
It’s not miracle product. They have a 10% improvement in clinical tests. So it is a plus, but little expensive. I have it.. I use my own long plastic dropper. I like science, it has minimal results. But better than nothing.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you think it can help me maintain? does it have side effects? this is not the same as this WAY something something right?
It’s just a clear topical, Doesn’t have an odor like minoxidil. I believe the Doctor who is selling the formula on his website/Amazon/EBay is, (if I’m not mistaken) is one of main Doctors who came up with the formula to begin with. So your getting the same stuff. The reason for clinical studies is to get FDA approval to market the product to doctors/public. This approval required years. So in meantime one of the doctors repackaged formula as a hair tonic without making definitive health claims.
Side effects, I can’t imagine.
Finasteride/Duasteride if I’m spelling correctly DO have serious side effects to consider. WNT is not in that category. It is relatively new approach, ..my antenna hasn’t gone up for WNT side effects.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s just a clear topical, Doesn’t have an odor like minoxidil. I believe the Doctor who is selling the formula on his website/Amazon/EBay is, (if I’m not mistaken) is one of main Doctors who came up with the formula to begin with. So your getting the same stuff. The reason for clinical studies is to get FDA approval to market the product to doctors/public. This approval required years. So in meantime one of the doctors repackaged formula as a hair tonic without making definitive health claims.
Side effects, I can’t imagine.
Finasteride/Duasteride if I’m spelling correctly DO have serious side effects to consider. WNT is not in that category. It is relatively new approach, ..my antenna hasn’t gone up for WNT side effects.
Since when was this true? Link?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0AE8ED10-7A52-42F2-AF00-54B6126C4292.jpeg

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It isn't. It's methyl vanillate which does basically nothing, and Cole isn't associated with samumed.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting a cure but at least something to replace the current treatment. What a disappointment.

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
LiCl is salt. Put it in water. Water will get really hot due to chemical reaction. Wait for it to cool down, apply on head after dermaneedling.
More specifically how much water do you use? Also is it 10 or 20mg of licl? Thanks for the reply

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can also just rub licl into the wound direct after needling. No need for water.