Have you ever had your hair colored/dyed by a professional?

WasGeht36

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone tried this at a barber shop with the hair system on? What was your experience? Did your Base got colored as well?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone tried this at a barber shop with the hair system on? What was your experience? Did your Base got colored as well?
Ye.... The base of my Dick got coloured by a random gay guy aswell as my hair. Nice experience.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair system salon dyes my hair if / when needed

I also dye my system myself when it fades. It's really easy: just be sure to leave around 1cm from the base so that you don't risk dying the UTS/lace. And leave on for only half the recommended time - assuming you are using normal hair dye like L'oreal etc

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yup. and she did it while the piece was on my head. The color barely kept for 2weeks

ChickenStranger

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd only use Back2Natural conditioner if my hair system colour fades.
I personally wouldnt risk hair dyes as I've had severe allergic reactions to things before. Although its on a hair system, when its washed the dye can get on your skin.

mariawotters

My Regimen
Reaction score
My boyfriend also often had his hair painted at the barbershop. It looked good on him and I would have never guessed he was painting his hair. His barber went on vacation and he was looking for another barber. He found something good on https://nicelocal.com/nearme/beauty/type/barbershop/ and not far from our house. Now he only goes there because everything is wonderful there and close to our house

Last edited:

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I'm going to try it, when this system starts getting old. Seems to be a lot easier option and the hairdresser has also agreed to do it.