Have U Ever Beaten Up Someone Just Bcoz He Was A Fullhead

Stuart packwood l

My Regimen
Reaction score
edenhairgrowth is going to change the market for men's and ladies hair loss. Anyone interested in a natural way to get hair growth back and have a itchy free healthy scalp then visit our Instagram page to see the results. It's a UK regulated product being launched late 2019, we will be looking to give away free kits to 5 lucky subscribers when we hit a certain amount of subscribers to our page. Check out our page and wait for the launch of our brand new website with all the facts and information to back up the products credibility. These kits when launched are going to stop men and woman from using chemicals in their hair ever again. Eden-hair will give your scalp the natural nutrients it needs to grow hair.

Stuart packwood l

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t need your money I am a successful business man in my own right. It’s my love of hair loss that brought me the answer. Because I could afford to invest and get this product tested and ready for the market. I don’t want you guys to spend thousands on hair transplants. I’m doing this to change the world of hair loss and it won’t cost you the earth. It costs you time and the effort to follow the process.

Stuart packwood l

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I’m happy for your you to be one of the lucky few to try our kit for free?
Would you be interested in trialing it?

Stuart packwood l

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it works look at the photos on our Instagram. As I said this product is ready for the world by the end of the year. Be patient!

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, ok dude, you convinced me now! What a poor attempt of a scammer you are, pathetic!
N u know with ask the scam sh*t on the market right now that these young kids will but it just in hopes that it'll miraculously work. Not many, it'll be fly by night, but a few here n there. It'll just be rebranded trash we've all seen for the last twenty years.

Stuart packwood l

My Regimen
Reaction score
N u know with ask the scam sh*t on the market right now that these young kids will but it just in hopes that it'll miraculously work. Not many, it'll be fly by night, but a few here n there. It'll just be rebranded trash we've all seen for the last twenty years.

This is totally new concept and totally natural, stop being so negative. People like yourself are the perfect people to try it. I’ve spent 20 years of my life trying to find a cure until now!!

Stuart packwood l

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, and i told you, POST A SITE, POST SOME PICTURES, POST A STUDY, POST SOME INFORMATION but i see you ignore those messages, do you really think we are that dumb ? Get a life for f*** sakes, give us something palpable and maybe we will take your seriously if not f*** off, nobody is stupid here, well at least not all of us, we have some exceptions of course !

No need for the language, just keep an eye out for the website laugh and I am more than happy for you guys to trial for free?

Stuart packwood l

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr negative, carry on with the chemicals. This product is going to be mainstream 2020. A huge leap forward for hairloss and totally natural. Good evening!!