Have Tons of Money...

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you are probably a lot more geared into noticing things like that than I am. I noticed that a lot of people on this site think a lot more about their hair than I do. I've been losing my hair very gradually for at least 20 years, and it's only now that I'm trying to do anything about it. It never bothered me before, but now that I'm at about a NW3, I decided I look better with hair than having the Art Garfunkel look. I'm amazed that guys who are at a Norwood 1.5 or whatever even notice that they're losing hair at all. So I don't doubt that you would notice hair lines a lot more carefully than I would. Still, I think his hairline looks good.

I probably notice a lot more things about baseball than you do, however. <g> (I run PhilliesPhans.com)

jmoney32

Reaction score
i have 7 thousand saved and from seeing these pics of this guys new hair i would pay my life's savings for those results. i have exactly the same hairline as he had but i comb my forward so it's not as noticeable.

i have no idea how much this stuff costs so is 7 thousand enough?

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Armani can give you grafts at $3 per for a strip procedure. He's good, but if you want the BEST you'll have to pay around $4.50 per graft (last time I checked) to get the best doctors (Hasson/Wong, Shapiro, Seager).

From what I hear, Armani doesn't plan for future loss as well as the others.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jmoney32 said:
i have no idea how much this stuff costs so is 7 thousand enough?
I have talked to Dr. Wolf about a hair transplant. After reviewing my pictures, he estimated that I would need about 1,500 grafts to rebuild my hairline, and that would cost about $7,000 from him. He is one of the best, I believe, at fashioning a natural-looking hairline, and his prices are in the $4-5 price range per graft.

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a pretty good precedure, but it's true the hairline at the frount follows a curve and not a straight line from the frount-middle. having high density at the frount is more natural looking because I don't see many guys with gradual thinning at the front.

How much would the FUE procedure cost from a doctor like Armani or Hasson/Wong.

fifty

Established Member
Reaction score
You can't say Armani doesn't plan for future loss as well as other doctors...his philosophy is just different. If the patient doesn't have enough donor hair to give "full coverage", he believes in a strong hairline and less dense vertex/crown. Most other doctors believe in a higher hairline with similar density all over.

Armani's FUE prices are like 12.50 and H&W doesn't offer FUE right now.

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
havent been around in a while...still considering the transplant in the next two years. I am willing to spend 20 grand ($20,000) on my hair. Now that will not be all at once but as the transplants are needed. And if i have to spend more $ in my thirties then i WILL!!! So basically Im' hoping that propecia will kick in the next few months...havent seen any results and it s quite depressing. I am thinking about the hair transplant more now.

Thomas

Established Member
Reaction score
WS6-TA said:
havent been around in a while...still considering the transplant in the next two years. I am willing to spend 20 grand ($20,000) on my hair. Now that will not be all at once but as the transplants are needed. And if i have to spend more $ in my thirties then i WILL!!! So basically Im' hoping that propecia will kick in the next few months...havent seen any results and it s quite depressing. I am thinking about the hair transplant more now.

If you have so much disposible income do you think I could have some? I will even give you advice on buying a real car :p

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
:roll: @Thomas... Sorry man its all for me...And i have another car now...
My new Name will have to be 04-ACS-M3 :D