Have Sone Questions Need Help Desperate Here

hair565566

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys i have a few questions here kinda desperate to know the answer to these

so i do not have hairloss yet but i do have family history so i am just trying to watch out ( i am 18 years old indian)

so my hairline is intact and so is my crown and my overall hair. i have thick curly/wavy hair btw

when i use two mirrors to check my crown in my room mirror i cannot see any scalp(sometimes a little bit through gaps but mostly not) and it looks perfectly covered.

However,when i go to the bathroom which has a much brighter and stronger light and more harsh and do the same thing i can occasionally(not always) see a tiny gap in my crown which shows a little scalp. when i split apart this a gap it looks like a normal hair part and not thinning.

question 1 : is is this normal? is it due to the bright harsh lighting of the bathroom lights? or is it simply due to curly hair showing more scalp? is it normal to see some tiny scalp in the crown areas?

2. also another small question about genetics hairloss only comes from my fathers side and even then most of the people from my dads side including my dad only started balding in about their mid or late 30s ( not premature ). does this mean i can likely keep my hair at least till my 30s (not suffer premature balding)

3. should i start finasteride at about 22 just to be safe or will the shed f*** me up

if you can answer thanks for your time it would very appreciated by me!!!!!!

hair565566

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys i have a few questions here kinda desperate to know the answer to these

so i do not have hairloss yet but i do have family history so i am just trying to watch out ( i am 18 years old indian)

so my hairline is intact and so is my crown and my overall hair. i have thick curly/wavy hair btw

when i use two mirrors to check my crown in my room mirror i cannot see any scalp(sometimes a little bit through gaps but mostly not) and it looks perfectly covered.

However,when i go to the bathroom which has a much brighter and stronger light and more harsh and do the same thing i can occasionally(not always) see a tiny gap in my crown which shows a little scalp. when i split apart this a gap it looks like a normal hair part and not thinning.

question 1 : is is this normal? is it due to the bright harsh lighting of the bathroom lights? or is it simply due to curly hair showing more scalp? is it normal to see some tiny scalp in the crown areas?

2. also another small question about genetics hairloss only comes from my fathers side and even then most of the people from my dads side including my dad only started balding in about their mid or late 30s ( not premature ). does this mean i can likely keep my hair at least till my 30s (not suffer premature balding)

3. should i start finasteride at about 22 just to be safe or will the shed f*** me up

if you can answer thanks for your time it would very appreciated by me!!!!!!

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't have hair loss then you shouldn't be stressing about it. Don't start Fina or any other treatment just to be proactive if it's not needed.