Have I Got Aggressive Hair Loss? What Determines This Term?

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in my earlyish 20's and im like a norwood 2-2.5 with diffuse thinning all over. I used to have verythick hair buts its now quite thin. I'd imagine due to my age and the thinning part i'd be considered an aggressive case?
Thing is i've heard people say (which is why im intierested in the title's question...) if you have agressive hairloss you can only offset the inevitble. I tried taking saw palm and got sides quite early. Those have gone since quitting (within 3/4 days). I'm thinking of trying zix. I clearly cant stomach DHT blockers like fina or dutasteride if im getting sides from saw palm. With hairloss im guessing it just progressively gets worse at a consistent rate... im not going to suddenly stop losing hair for a few years.

Sucks, all the men in my family have a decent set of hair. Guessing someone on my mums side down the line was bald. Lets hope if cloning comes around it might be under £10-15k anymore then that i dont think i could ever afford. Imagine if the damn thing didnt work like a hair transplants sometimes dont.