Have Anyone Try Silicone For The Hairsystem?or What Do You Recommend For Keep The Hs Soft And Smooth

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i have been using HS for almost 5-6 months, and still cant keep the system as the first day, i mean the smoth and softness, no dry at all, i have try allmost evertyhing i can get, at the moment i am using twice a week
a argan oill sullfate free shampoo and conditioner, and every 1 or 2 days a argan oil serum that i leave all the day, i heard that silicone works great, have someone try it? how long do you apply? how often? do you use a product before or after? any brand you reccomend?

Or if you can reccomend another treatment would be much apreciated!!!
thanks a lot to all of you!!

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey dude! You definitely need to be using a leave in conditioner daily. Sometimes if I have product in my hair I'll do it twice a day to be safe.

How often are you shampooing? Keep it to max 1-2 per week. This is the advice I've been given and it's worked well.

I don't use too much product in my hair unless I'm going out. The leave in conditioner allows you to hydrate and still style quite well .Depends on the look you're trying to achieve I suppose. This helps keep the need to shampoo for me down .

I'm still learning though. About 6months into using a system haha