have any older men used only Minoxidil and if so what happened

Robert_NZ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Just wanted to ask if there are members out there who have used only minoxidil for a long time and what their experience has been.

I have just turned 60 years old. I have used only minoxidil for 2 years now. I made the decision not to use rogain or finasteride because of medical reasons.
I use nizoral 5% about once a week plus I take daily: biotin, silica and multi vitamin, been doing all that since I was 30 years old?

I have had no bad reactions to minoxidil and I have gone from twice a day to now recently once a day as I do not see change in rate so I just do it once a day now.

I have found out that the result is that my 'grey original course hair' is slowly being replaced by jet black finer hair. It first started in area the front above the eye brows and then also started around the sides of the head. This pattern of swapping older hair for newer black ones is also on the top of the head "in random patches" but not a much as in the front. Sorry the photo did come out so good but you can see the black stripe in the front, thats what I mean. Anyone else getting a result of replacing original hair to new hair?

Regards

Robert

Attachments

• longer term minoxidil.jpg
    longer term minoxidil.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 107

jazz1

Reaction score
Awesome hair for your age.