Have a month supply of Loxidil Forte [Oral Minoxidil] left. Will I be OK switching over to Minoxidil dropper?

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using Oral Minoxidil in pill form for several years now. I am currently taking 2.5mg dose.

Last time, I ordered a few years supply. I just noticed that I am on my last bottle and only have about a month worth of pills left.

Noxidil Shop and Thailand Pharmacy would ship to Canada, but it seems like both stores are now out of business - websites are down :(.

Do you think I will be able to maintain my Oral Minoxidil growth with Kirkland Minoxidil dropper?
If someone knows of a pharmacy that will still ship to Canada, could you PM me a link?

Thank you!

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Oral Minoxidil in pill form for several years now. I am currently taking 2.5mg dose.

Last time, I ordered a few years supply. I just noticed that I am on my last bottle and only have about a month worth of pills left.

Noxidil Shop and Thailand Pharmacy would ship to Canada, but it seems like both stores are now out of business - websites are down :(.

Do you think I will be able to maintain my Oral Minoxidil growth with Kirkland Minoxidil dropper?
If someone knows of a pharmacy that will still ship to Canada, could you PM me a link?

Thank you!
The place I order from, Its called goodstuffstore. They used to take paypal but the site got caught selling oral min. So they take payment from a site called wise. Its kind of annoying to pay that way. But its how I get oral minoxidil.

StacySixx

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you!
Quickstrike, man I feel for you. I'm going to take a chance and ask my primary care Doctor to switch one of my blood pressure meds to oral minoxidil August 12th. I've been using Kirklands liquid under my tongue for a month now and will continue until I get a prescription for the pills. I really feel the liquid minoxidil will help you maintain. I am just starting as I said. I do see signs that it may work. I had no body hair, and very little facial hair to speak of. My eyebrows and facial hair are much thicker. Still no body hair which is cool. I see a bit of hair filling in along my hairline , especially the worst spot which I suspect is traction alopecia from pulling my hair back too much. Good luck. Keep us posted.

bassie21

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thank you!
"Do you think I will be able to maintain my Oral Minoxidil growth with Kirkland Minoxidil dropper?"

Sure! Kirkland contains the exact same minoxidil molecule as Loniten etc does.

shakalakaplaka

My Regimen
Reaction score
The place I order from, Its called goodstuffstore. They used to take paypal but the site got caught selling oral min. So they take payment from a site called wise. Its kind of annoying to pay that way. But its how I get oral minoxidil.
Hello bro can you tell me how much do you pay for shipping on goodstuffstore?