Hatcels beware the balding people SEVEN w****s

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I go to a course with a guy who wears beanie even when it's hot as wh***. Was wondering why. (I was wearing beanie when I was 13 because I thought it's cool and all cool guys with tats etc. do it). I found him on social media. NW4 lol

Baldinghawk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls with 3 tones of makeup, fake eyelashs, someone else's hair on their head and 10 filter apps will make a video that they got HATFISHED on a date.
Gotta love the world we live in

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls with 3 tones of makeup, fake eyelashs, someone else's hair on their head and 10 filter apps will make a video that they got HATFISHED on a date.
Gotta love the world we live in
The biggest bruh moment I got was when my ex took off her slimming panties
1654433351803.png

I legit thought I was f*****g scammed, which is why I washed off my next gf's makeup by force lol (the current one does not use makeup lol)

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I go to a course with a guy who wears beanie even when it's hot as wh***. Was wondering why. (I was wearing beanie when I was 13 because I thought it's cool and all cool guys with tats etc. do it). I found him on social media. NW4 lol
Everytime I see a dude with a hat on the subway, I try to see if he's bald(ing) or just wears the hat as an accesory.
I was amazed to asses that many people have normal hair, but wear hats cuz they like it, lol.
And there I am, the only bald dude in a subway cart, alongside the 60y olds and 70 y olds )))))).