Hat Prisoner And What To Answer To Stupid Questions

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using my hat almost anytime I go out since few months. Why? Shaved my head and I hate it. I look like a hooligan with but with a cute face. Went to party last saturday. Their is one fatty in our friends group that always is asking why I wear a hat etc (its always from ugly people). This time I told her infront of everyone: "I only put it off for sex" and people were quit lol. Its actualy true. Even with my girlfriend its on my head unless we go naked lol. Hat prisoner I guess. Why people care so much about your f*****g head? You shave it people talk, you balding people talk, you get transplant people talk....

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using my hat almost anytime I go out since few months. Why? Shaved my head and I hate it. I look like a hooligan with but with a cute face. Went to party last saturday. Their is one fatty in our friends group that always is asking why I wear a hat etc (its always from ugly people). This time I told her infront of everyone: "I only put it off for sex" and people were quit lol. Its actualy true. Even with my girlfriend its on my head unless we go naked lol. Hat prisoner I guess. Why people care so much about your f*****g head? You shave it people talk, you balding people talk, you get transplant people talk....
it's human nature - competitive serving the ego instead of compassionate serving the soul. Always trying to bring someone else down to make themselves feel better about their lack luster life.

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. The only time I don't wear a hat is when I'm at home, when I'm having a job interview, or attending formal events like weddings etc. I have a bad thinning on top and semi combover on my left side which looks lame. Other than that, when I go to the malls, supermarkets, go out for a walk, I'm a hat prisoner.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's human nature - competitive serving the ego instead of compassionate serving the soul. Always trying to bring someone else down to make themselves feel better about their lack luster life.

Here's a short story:

The devil comes to St Christopher and says - I can get to anyone in this world, but not matter
what I do I can't get to you - because you have no pride and ego.

That sums up our whole human existence, when you conquer the ego you conquer the world.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Europe you look like a retard when you wear a hat unless it's summer and the weather is hot.

However, there are many very old bald men who wear hats to hide their baldness, they wear them even in public transportation.

Anyways, for chicks I look like Chad with a hat, but it's called running away from your problems and it does not work.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is one of the best things I have read on this site.
It's so simple yet so damn true.
Thanks blackg! Just analyze a typical conversion when people get together, most of the time it seems like a competition with indirect subtle chatter about who is up on the other and where they can blow a candle out to make theirs burn brighter.
Because we're all broken and fallen humans it's just second nature to be that way without quite recognizing it.
But you've won when you brake out of that....I dunno - evil matrix?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Europe you look like a retard when you wear a hat unless it's summer and the weather is hot.

However, there are many very old bald men who wear hats to hide their baldness, they wear them even in public transportation.

Anyways, for chicks I look like Chad with a hat, but it's called running away from your problems and it does not work.

Chad with a hat. They will be dissapointed witj you the same men are taking off the clothes and all the chubby fatt is coming out. Thinking where the f*** she hid this sh*t. She wasnt that fat with clothes --> he wasnt that bald? Wasnt he? Uhhh £ slept with Dani Devito...

Baldingat188

Reaction score

Glad I live somewhere hats are considered trendy and fashionable

Reactions: Emu

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

next time ask her why shes always wearing 2xl size clothes

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so true. I live in Italy, everyone keeps telling me I'm being a weirdo cause of my hat and guys in class keep asking 'is there any hair under there'? I don't know why in Europe hats are so unpopular, why cant I be a hat slave in peace? Summers in Italy are hot so its not a problem but in the winter the amount of hat slave discrimination I endure is too much

Im a winter hat slave this year. I dont know what Im going to do this spring/summer. Get a tan and be "confident" I guess.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I live in argentina, here wear a hat is really a trend since few years in young people.
When i put the hat i feel better because i dont care about my f*****g thinning hair. I forget my main problem ( hair loss )..but its not a solution, you cant wear it in a multiple of situations

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah my uncle was a hat prisoner for over 20 years before he got a job as a prison guard and then he shaved his head. The problem with being a bald guy wearing a hat to hide his baldness all the time is...you look like a bald guy wearing a hat to hide his baldness. I promised myself I would not fall into that trap.