Hasson & Wong Vancouver, Canada 4000-5000 Fut

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
For having been doing FUE for ten years, he's got sh*t for results. Where are they? I'd personally never consider anyone for FUE if all they show are strip results especially if they claim they've been doing it for ten years.

I can't understand why someone would put themselves on a one year waiting list for Konior's FUE when there are literally less than 10 of his FUE cases available online, and when his FUT reputation is almost unparalleled.. Insane.

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your donor scar looks thin and probably best case scenario. Congratulations, but why did you get FUE afterward?

That's pretty normal for these good FUT docs these days. Here's a random Gabel one at 1 month post op.

attachment.jpg

I can't understand why someone would put themselves on a one year waiting list for Konior's FUE when there are literally less than 10 of his FUE cases available online, and when his FUT reputation is almost unparalleled.. Insane.

Yeah I dunno why either tbh, for FUT he's a no brainer but FUE I'm not sure, although the guy I know's Konior FUE hairline is pretty great.

shookwun

Reaction score
My final surgery will have to be inevitably a FUT and I will most likely go with Dr.Konior or Dr Arocha as they dont require shaven FUT.

Rahal grinds my gears with his entire shave FUT approach. great, so I need to look like a science experiment gone wrong on the top and back of my head. There is no way of hiding the procedure unless you can live under a bandana at work or collect government assistance and disability from being a psychological mess.

Shaving with a FUE is no problem at all. Concealer does wonders, but FUT there is way to hide, and you're stuck for a few months. A lot of the time in sparse areas such as those above ears are highly susceptible to shock loss.

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My final surgery will have to be inevitably a FUT and I will most likely go with Dr.Konior or Dr Arocha as they dont require shaven FUT.

Rahal grinds my gears with his entire shave FUT approach. great, so I need to look like a science experiment gone wrong on the top and back of my head. There is no way of hiding the procedure unless you can live under a bandana at work or collect government assistance and disability from being a psychological mess.

Shaving with a FUE is no problem at all. Concealer does wonders, but FUT there is way to hide, and you're stuck for a few months. A lot of the time in sparse areas such as those above ears are highly susceptible to shock loss.

Yeah that was one of the main reasons I passed on Rahal. I can grudgingly live with having to shave the recipient area and wearing a hat for a month or two while it grows back in to match the sides but having to shave the whole head and leave that fresh scar exposed is a non-starter.

Cooley is another top FUT guy who does no-shave in the recipient as well as donor, Gabel (basically a Konior clone, learned a lot from him way back in the day and co-authored a book with him and follows all the same procedure steps/protocols) does no-shave recipient from under 2k grafts and I think Konior is more or less the same way but haven't confirmed it with him.

baldilocks82

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had an FUT procedure with Dr Hasson sept 2016 for 2800 grafts after a very poor FUE procedure at Farjo in UK. It was that bad they offered to do 1000 grafts for free again. I was silly and went ahead, not only was the yield so poor, I also have bad FUE scarring from the Artas Robot. Dr Hasson placed grafts in temples and hairline but doesnt look natural at all. If i have any donor left I might have to go to Turkey for FUE to just thicken up the frontal third as Dr Hasson only placed in hairline even though Id mentioned my thinning. So I now have a hairline that grows long but hair behind it that doesnt so it doesnt look good. doesnt help that the back of my head is thick hair so just doesnt blend in naturally