hasson and wong

weskakashi

Reaction score
I spoke with someone over the phone at Hasson & Wong a few years back. They really pushed for FUT, even though I wanted FUE. It was a little discouraging, so I didn't followup again.

Is there a way to search for doctors by state/region?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I spoke with someone over the phone at Hasson & Wong a few years back. They really pushed for FUT, even though I wanted FUE. It was a little discouraging, so I didn't followup again.

Is there a way to search for doctors by state/region?

They are considered the best worldwide in FUT, however they are quite new to FUE. You should be willing to travel abroad for FUE. The elite of FUE is situated in Europe not in the USA. Price-quality much better too in Europe.

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hasson & Wong will give you an online consultation and recommend a course of action, so that you don't have to speculate. As noted above, they are considered very good at strip surgery, but relatively new at FUE. Since graft survival is paramount importance, this inexperience should be a concern if your priority is FUE.

If FUE is your goal, and you are located in Australia, you should consider a consultation with Dr. Ray Woods or his sister Dr. Angela Campbell in the Sydney area. The Woods clinic invented the FUE procedure and has a decade more experience than anybody else.