Has this forum helped you mentally?

Has this forum helped you mentally?

• Yes.

• No, it just fuels my anxiety.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Evocator

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has this forum helped you mentally?, or did it make the exact opposite.

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends what your using the forum for. If you are using the forum for ‘am I balding’ then I feel it is very bad.
People come here to seek re-assurance for a quick relief. Once this relief wears off they want more re-assurance which provides shorter relief than the last. This becomes obsessive and overtime more and more anxiety inducing. A viscous circle. There is also the problem that there is a lot of misinformation also provided.

On the other hand, I think the forum is very good for finding the latest advancements in hairloss etc or asking for advice on how to tackle hairloss.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted here regularly in 2019, it helped me a lot and I learned a lot. I basically stopped my hair loss.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everytime i come back here i get reminded of the finasteride side effects and that scares me then I get the sides again

Evocator

My Regimen
Reaction score
everytime i come back here i get reminded of the finasteride side effects and that scares me then I get the sides again
Lol, just like me ... I never started finasteride and I think I'll never do so because of this forum.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It didn't affect me in any way but I can see why it affects other people.
Aside from the New Research, Success Stories and hair transplant before/after sections (and other possibly) every other section is dogshit filled with regurgitated information/questions, insecurities and eternal cope-posting.
Browse too long and you'll start thinking that finasteride sides affect 60% of people instead of 2%, or that castor/pumpkin seed/olive oil work, or that you'll die a bald virgin.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I learned about microneedling by reading this forum. So yes, it has helped me and I’m grateful to all knowledgeable posters.

McNeal

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that you can get advice and support here, so I joined this community.

jazz1

Reaction score
Yes.