Has someone already ordered by www.genhair.com?

TB*

Reaction score
Hello!

http://www.genhair.com has interesting products with relative cheap prices..but can I trust this company because i didn't find any information about this side/company in other forums..

Kind regards,
TB

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
I would be *EXTREMELY* wary of any website that is selling prescription products without a prescription.

In fact, I would suggest reporting these guys to the FDA for doing just this. You have no idea what is in their products and legally they cannot be selling Spironolactone or some of these other products without prescription. Assuming they're based in the US.

HairLossTalk.com

misterium

Reaction score
damn man that's one heavy regimine you have there...

what is all that stuff ?

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Apparently the folks who run the genhair site are in the US, but they drop ship from overseas companies. I don't know about the legality of that.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Its funny that they carry "6-Bap". A product literally unknown to most of the world and medical community but highly discussed on a forum or two as a passing fad.

This looks more to me like someone from one of the forums who got an enterprising idea and set up some sort of agreement with someone .. if they're drop shipping from other locations...

I mean seriously, who would add 6-bap to their store? I have seen this in the past. There's a big flurry of activity and bandwagon jumping for the latest fad ... like in this example ... "Wasedas Formula" from a few years ago... then within about 6 months these obscure online shopping carts show up with Waseda's Formula listed in it. Some even tagged a catchy brand name onto it - "Morehairin" .... and started selling it. Most likely the only customers being the participants of these forums.

Then again im a skeptic by nature. :)

HairLossTalk.com

The Gardener

Reaction score
You get what you pay for. These prices seem too cheap.

Drug and prescription laws are in place for a reason. They ensure that the drugs we take are pure, and are at the labelled concentrations.

TB*

Reaction score
IwantMyhair said:
damn man that's one heavy regimine you have there...

what is all that stuff ?

Fluridil: powerful anti-androgen
Genistil-RM: some very interesting stuff in it: http://www.lipoxidil.com/site/phytoestrogenes.php
Inflamil: most of all against inflamation:
also http://www.lipoxidil.com/site/phytin.php
Sophora topical: DHT Typ 2 Inhibit, IGF 1 Stimulation, growth stimulant (induced anagen phase) (very important - additionally maybe important for the effectiveness of minoxidil)

Cheyenne Press

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
I would be *EXTREMELY* wary of any website that is selling prescription products without a prescription.

In fact, I would suggest reporting these guys to the FDA for doing just this. You have no idea what is in their products and legally they cannot be selling Spironolactone or some of these other products without prescription. Assuming they're based in the US.

HairLossTalk.com

Garbage like this is what's going to get everything banned.

Yeah, you should be wary. But why would you report this to the FDA?

You're aware that there is currently in the works a movement to demand that all nutritonal supplements be proven safe and require a prescription to take? It's going to happen soon in Europe, and the UN and World Trade Organization are trying to force it upon the rest of the world. Senator Durbin (D) (a major supporter of the WTO) has introduced a bill that would require exactly this. Without exception, when this has been applied, the price of supplements has sky-rocketed.

Right now big pharma is trying to get its grips on everything. I'm normally rolling my eyes at those who make exaggerated claims about "evil" corporations, but this is for real.

It's a freakin' shame that our government is busy banning ephedra, pro-hormones, and supplements when crap like tobacco and alcohol are readily available, far more likely to kill you, and do far more societal damage than any of the above listed products.

Oh yeah, you want to get spironolactone for your hairloss? Is the stuff even approved to treat hairloss? If not, cancel using it.

You want to use dutasteride? Not FDA approved. Better luck next time.

Keep letting the Nanny state take control...