Has Revivogen worked for anyone???

Geox

Reaction score
I also switched from Revivogen to Super Zix II (w/o Zinc).
I will tell you my results as soon i have any :)

amsch

Reaction score
Geox said:

why without zinc, geox?
btw i don't think it's too smart quitting an successfull regimen (at least you told us so) and switching to another. And i'm NOT a fan of Revivogen lol.

alexstorm

Reaction score
I seriously considered using Revivogen when I stopped taking Minoxidil earlier this year but from what I could gather from most posters is that it is mostly effective in the maintenance and overall look of your hair as opposed to re-growth.

evolutionary

Reaction score
I use only the shampoo right now (see my regimen), and have been for over a year. I'm using so many different things at this point, hard to say which (if anything) is effective, but if nothing else, it is a solid shampoo. It has some menthol in it so your scalp tingles, which we can all admit is awesome.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
1) Don't judge the effectiveness of a product based on unverified accounts from anonymous forum members.

2) Base the effectiveness of a product on clinical study data and verified accounts.

There has been ample data provided both in the form of study data and verified accounts that shows Revivogen is effective at stopping further hair loss, given the sufficient time necessary for an antiandrogen to do its job. Its job being stopping further loss, not stimulating new hair growth.

-G-

amsch

Reaction score
Grantspots said:
2) Base the effectiveness of a product on clinical study data and verified accounts.

Yeah, like the 88% success rate they do not share with anyone, just "various health authorities". lol

Geox

Reaction score
amsch said:
why without zinc, geox?
btw i don't think it's too smart quitting an successfull regimen (at least you told us so) and switching to another. And i'm NOT a fan of Revivogen lol.
first, to be honest, revivogen stopped my hairloss. But i want regrowth.
I want to test if Zinc blocks minoxidil from take action. So, i have to put only Zix II in order to test if i will have any regrowth.
My question is why if revivogen can block the DHT, can't give regrowth (in combination with rogaine of course)?

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Grantspots said:
1) Don't judge the effectiveness of a product based on unverified accounts from anonymous forum members.

There has been ample data provided both in the form of study data and verified accounts that shows Revivogen is effective at stopping further hair loss, given the sufficient time necessary for an antiandrogen to do its job. Its job being stopping further loss, not stimulating new hair growth.

-G-

My hairloss progressed after the 8 month mark..

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
Geox said:

why without zinc, geox?

You don't seem to be a fan of anything because nothing works for you.

amsch

Reaction score
Toyboy said:
amsch said:
Geox said:

why without zinc, geox?

You don't seem to be a fan of anything because nothing works for you.
I suggested him to stay on Revivogen because it worked for him. Would you change a successfull regimen?

Yeah, i may not be so lucky in terms of treatments, but you're an idiot.

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Touchy touchy...You seem stressed out dude? You do know stress speeds up balding even faster? And with all these products not working for you,You may look like Bruce Willis in no time :hump:

amsch

Reaction score
Toyboy said:
Touchy touchy...You seem stressed out dude? You do know stress speeds up balding even faster? And with all these products not working for you,You may look like Bruce Willis in no time :hump:

Making fun of a balding guy in a hairloss board.
thumbs_up.gif

Sean68

Reaction score
i used it for 6 months without any success. my sink does have a nice retro orange tint to it now though so...every cloud.

trying spironolactone instead on the hairline with nano and revita - i think shampoos are a good idea if youve still got decent coverage.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Toyboy said:

BOO WHOOO.Go have a cry.Maybe next time you wont call someone an idiot for speaking the truth Bruce.

Enough please!

Cassin

Reaction score
Toyboy said:

Don't be a dick. Take that crap somewhere else.

amsch

Reaction score
Toyboy said:
Well that clown should learn some respect and not call people idiots.

WEll, you clown should shut up and not make fun about balding in a hairloss board. Btw, i still think you're an idiot. Have fun.

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
Toyboy said:
Well that clown should learn some respect and not call people idiots.

WEll, you clown should shut up and not make fun about balding in a hairloss board. Btw, i still think you're an idiot. Have fun.

Saying that you don't think anything works is not making fun,Dude stop being such a b**ch just because nothing works for you.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
This thread is about 1 more post away from being locked and warnings being issued. I will ask one more time. please stop the fighting.

amsch

Reaction score
Toyboy, you should read your post again and think about it. Have fun. I had a high opinion about you, but now i've lost it.