Has Revita worked for anyone?

Jm0311

Reaction score
that has been using it? any response?

Me....using 2-3 months. ALOT of miniaturization in my temples dont know if this is good or bad. but to me this seems oddly unnormal

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
Me....using 2-3 months. ALOT of miniaturization in my temples dont know if this is good or bad. but to me this seems oddly unnormal

I didn't realize that stuff's even been out for 3 months. I thought I got one of the 1st batches available, which arrived at my house on March 1st.

But to answer your question. 5 weeks and no regrowth. Not that I was expecting any.

Jm0311

Reaction score
yes i was just expecting some good healthy hair...but what im getting is really BAD miniaturization in both my temples...totally a Norwood 2 now. and when i pull my hair back i see these small curly little hairs getting ready to go.........Should i stop the revita? or cut back? I am also on .25mg of finasteride EOD for the last 3 weeks..

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
yes i was just expecting some good healthy hair...but what im getting is really BAD miniaturization in both my temples...totally a Norwood 2 now. and when i pull my hair back i see these small curly little hairs getting ready to go.........Should i stop the revita? or cut back? I am also on .25mg of finasteride EOD for the last 3 weeks..

Jm,

My advice to you is to take photos. Sometimes we think our hair is getting worse but it really isn't.

Also you should get on 1mg of finasteride per day. Do not worry about sides. You are soooo paranoid about sides. If you come back and tell us you have sides I would just say its all in your head because you are so paranoid. Just give it a shot and if you get sides then just stop. I would suggest spironolactone cream for you if you decide to drop finasteride.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
If no results yet, then it isn't working. Of course you have to be able to watch very carefully to know if there are any changes.

beaner

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:

You bought it on February 21st according to your own post so that isn't even close to 2months. If you're going to see results from a shampoo which I doubt, it's going to take a lot more time than that. So how's that .25mg of finasteride EOD treating you?

Jm0311

Reaction score
to be honest....everytime after i workout my nipples hurt for awhile.

also today was the first time when i got testiclur pain..for hours on and off. then when it went away my nipples started hurting later on today.
Watery semen.....increased acne. I dont know if i wanna stay on this for real. i need some advice. Not someone thats gonna sell me to stay on finasteride. just facts on what should happen next

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:

also today was the first time when i got testiclur pain..for hours on and off. then when it went away my nipples started hurting later on today.
Watery semen.....increased acne. I dont know if i wanna stay on this for real. i need some advice. Not someone thats gonna sell me to stay on finasteride. just facts on what should happen next

Those sides have got to be from finasteride. I don't see how you could have those from a shampoo. I started getting gyno after being on finasteride for 3 months. If your nipples start to burn, drop it like its hot!

liquidfirex

Reaction score
Well for shits and giggles i'm going to use revita only on ONE side of my head, and then post pics after the bottle is empty. Hopefully that can provide some sort of closure.

Jm0311

Reaction score
Optimist said:
Jm0311 said:

Those sides have got to be from finasteride. I don't see how you could have those from a shampoo. I started getting gyno after being on finasteride for 3 months. If your nipples start to burn, drop it like its hot!

yes they were from finasteride

walker8476

Reaction score
I have been using Revita for about three weeks and my hair looks worse than ever before. However it seems that many hair loss treatments all have one thing in common and that is they all can cause a shed once treatment is started. Maybe Revita works in they same way?. Remember that hair loss treatments have to work with your hair's natural cycles.

I did some research and found that this is what DS Laboratories say;

".... it could take some time to see hair growth. In fact, during the first 2 weeks of treatment you may actually notice increased hair loss as old hairs are being pushed out and the hair follicles start growing new hair. Do not become alarmed with this and just stick to the treatment."

jimmyjames

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been using Revita for about 5 weeks now and the shed's been pretty crazy. I've only been using Revita and spironolactone, so I'm pretty sure it's the Revita that's causing the shed. That or my male pattern baldness has kicked into high gear. I went from losing a little bit of hair in the shower to bunches.

On the bright side, the shedding SEEMS to be slowing a bit now. I can't be sure, but I'll let you guys know.