Has my hairline even receded that much from when I was 16?

bibz

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep you seem to have a little large forehead so I don't see any big recession.. I don't know your regimen but it seems to work pretty well in mainting your hair

bibz

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh yup you are receding... I would say high NW2 but with thick hair. Why don't you jump on finasteride and min ???!!!???? It would ****ing help your hair situation!

Heynow

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean to, ASAP. I don't think my hair is particularly thick either.
You would look so much better and it would suit you if you shaved your head and got scalp micro-pigmentation because you have dark hair and light eyes and that's the perfect combo for scalp micro-pigmentation. Good luck man.

qwerty6000

Reaction score
Your hairline is similar to mine, I'm 21.. But my hair is quite long (almost sholders, apart from the hariline which is weaker), but I usually part in in the middle and use some hair spray or something and I get people saying nice hair, which i feel fake about as I know my hairline is crap..

I worry about getting on finasteride as if my hair sheds a lot it will look crap, and I feel I may lose some important years in life until the hair improves, if it ever does...It may be better if I don't jump on finasteride.. So lost, I wish I had a time machine.