Has hairloss made your head look bigger?

Goingat20

Reaction score
hey stax, for me losing hair has made my forhead look bigger, so in a way yes it has made my head look a bit bigger.
hairhair, when people ask questions just give a answer that relates, no need to be rude. We are all just trying to get a better understanding of everything relating to hairloss and help each other

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually it's not a stupid question....

My personal opinion is that going bald brings out the true size of your head. So if you have an enormous sized head, then losing your hair will show off your huge dome. And if your head is too small, then losing your hair will reveal how tiny your head is.

I guess naturally we think that since our forehead's appear bigger, then so will our head size. But I have a friend who before he started losing his hair, appeared to have a normal sized head, maybe even larger than normal. However, when he started losing it, his hair started thinning out all over and you could begin to see the true size of his head, which was actually pretty small.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, its just ive been noticing people with hairloss seem to have bigger heads or something. So i was thinking mabye it gives the illusion of a bigger head due to hairloss. But i agree with what you guys said, it makes sense. Im just trying to make a connection here. Thanks for the replies.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sorry guys...I dint mean to sound rude or prove anyone is stupid...just wrote in a very friendly way...I apologise....
No hard feelings...stax..

Plus, I am extra sensetive about the headsize...coz I have a freakin large head...How do I know this...Those caps we have where we can adjust sizes....I use the hole the farthest away then any of my friends

JustBreathe

Established Member
Reaction score
I've heard thats how some countries measure their foreign debt.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
sorry guys...I dint mean to sound rude or prove anyone is stupid...just wrote in a very friendly way...I apologise....
No hard feelings...stax..

Plus, I am extra sensetive about the headsize...coz I have a freakin large head...How do I know this...Those caps we have where we can adjust sizes....I use the hole the farthest away then any of my friends

Hairhair,

to be completely honest, I think most of your "personal" posts should be toned down. I think that your language and your tone come off as "attacks" on one's character.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1,
Can you give me one example except this post and one stupid post where I mentioned that Bryan may be getting paid by Dr. P for all the advertising, but then I did not who Bryan was.

As far as you are concerned, I have never made any remarks about you, rather always posted good stuff about you. I dont mind your this post rather thanks for pointing it out.. but can you support it with some examples.

STAX....Again I apologise..

Aplunk1

Reaction score
This is from the F*** Propecia thread:

hairhaircomeagain said:
Aplunk1 said:
This thread was initiated to provide for scare tactics against our current hairloss treatments.

Propecia & Rogaine - the only two FDA-approved substances for treating hairloss have been proven, OVER AND OVER, in regards to their long-term safety and efficacy.

Nothing but fearmongering.

I suggest that this thread be closed.

Dude...Dont post junk $#iT....If Propecia has not been proven to cause harm in the long term...it also hasnt been proven that they are safe long term. Show me one study that has shown Propecia is safe for long term...Fuckin the medicine itself has not been in existence long term..How can anyone prove its safe.

Please refrain from posting what you THINK here.

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree with Kalbo 100%. I really need HM to cover up my small head, haha. Hair can do wonders to cover up oddly shaped heads. People with nicely shaped heads really have nothing to worry about when it comes to hairloss (michael jordan, bruce willis, etc) but for most people hair has the ability to cover up a lot of asymmetries.

Adrian

Reaction score
I think it also makes me look shorter ..... I used to spike my hair up before but I can't really do that now.

For tall dudes, I reckon hair loss makes them look a bit bigger overall.

The bald look only works well (I think) for someone who is tall and tanned. Being light skinned and bald is a bad look I think (my bad luck).