Has Hair Loss Made Anyone Else A Bad Person?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've become an angry ,snappy person. Every day i'm angry. I use to love making people laugh. I've lost my social skils. I'm a hard person now. Hair loss has killed me.
What's worse is that i try and sleep with any girl i can get iwth no matter how ugly i am. I don't care. I just need reassurance i'm attractive.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember when I was in my early 20s and I was very angry and defensive because hair loss was constantly on my mind. Going out on a windy day when my hair was grown out a little was a nightmare. I was forever fearing one big gust of wind sweeping my hair to one side and revealing my ridiculously high-up temples — particularly my right side. I would actually go into a toilet cubicle or shop just to adjust my hair in a place where no one could see me.

Nounours

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is ruining my 20's. I've become such a depressed and self-conscious person and my family are the ones who have to deal with me in this state. So maybe not bad but certainly not a good person.

Last edited:

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mom and dad is divorced. My mom is a loving, caring person - but not the smartest (sorry mom). My dad is the opposite, show little to no emotions but he is very smart and well educated. A career guy. Norwood 7 age 27, so that's where i got the gene from. I have always lived with my mom and only saw my dad 2 days out of 20 days. A lot of my bitterness and acidity are directed at him. If you pass such genes on, you have to pass some of your skills on too, and he hasn't. I'm about to cut the relationship with him.
That being said, i just started at groundschool as a carpenter. I actually receive A LOT of compliments about my social skills, being center of attention a lot of times making people laugh. I would advice everyone going through hairloss, to try and improve their social skills - it actually helps a little with the depression.

Last edited:

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember when I was in my early 20s and I was very angry and defensive because hair loss was constantly on my mind. Going out on a windy day when my hair was grown out a little was a nightmare. I was forever fearing one big gust of wind sweeping my hair to one side and revealing my ridiculously high-up temples — particularly my right side. I would actually go into a toilet cubicle or shop just to adjust my hair in a place where no one could see me.
How's your hair at 30? Better or worse off than your early 20's?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mom and dad is divorced. My mom is a loving, caring person - but not the smartest (sorry mom). My dad is the opposite, show little to no emotions but he is very smart and well educated. A career guy. Norwood 7 age 27, so that's where i got the gene from. I have always lived with my mom and only saw my dad 2 days out of 20 days. A lot of my bitterness and acidity are directed at him. If you pass such genes on, you have to pass some of your skills on too, and he hasn't. I'm about to cut the relationship with him.
That being said, i just started at groundschool as a carpenter. I actually receive A LOT of compliments about my social skills, being center of attention a lot of times making people laugh. I would advice everyone going through hairloss, to try and improve their social skills - it actually helps a little with the depression.

you're going to cut your relationship with your father because he passed you the bald gene but didn't pass you skills? lol what?
how can your father control what skills he is passing on to you? some "skills" are also a genetic thing, like charisma and such. your father can't control what you get and what not.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're going to cut your relationship with your father because he passed you the bald gene but didn't pass you skills? lol what?
how can your father control what skills he is passing on to you? some "skills" are also a genetic thing, like charisma and such. your father can't control what you get and what not.
It depends on the sex position bro, if you go with the cowgirl then you really let all these skill sperm get deep in. I guess his dad went for the missionary, in which all the bald genes semen takes the lead

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on the sex position bro, if you go with the cowgirl then you really let all these skill sperm get deep in. I guess his dad went for the missionary, in which all the bald genes semen takes the lead
Haha

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you understand. I'm a second or third priorty for him, allways been. I'm not going to cut the relationship with him because of the fact that the passed on the balding gene and not his skills. He never really cared that much about me and allways worked when i was at his house the 2 days out of 20. I have never seen my parents talk to each other, and deep down i know HOW MUCH my dad hates my mom.
On the other hand i have my mom and my stepdad who have been taking care of me. My stepdad who i owe so much, because of all the things he has done for me..
Yeah i guess i have some daddy issues - and i should really find another forum if i wanted to went about that - so let's just leave it there.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So turned on right now

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you understand. I'm a second or third priorty for him, allways been. I'm not going to cut the relationship with him because of the fact that the passed on the balding gene and not his skills. He never really cared that much about me and allways worked when i was at his house the 2 days out of 20. I have never seen my parents talk to each other, and deep down i know HOW MUCH my dad hates my mom.
On the other hand i have my mom and my stepdad who have been taking care of me. My stepdad who i owe so much, because of all the things he has done for me..
Yeah i guess i have some daddy issues - and i should really find another forum if i wanted to went about that - so let's just leave it there.
I knew what you meant but the position joke was still funny.

You have to tell him this sh*t. You might be surprised by the response, and even more surprised by how getting it off your chest makes you feel about the situation. You may be able to then let it go after you talk with him, right now it may be clouding your judgement.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew what you meant but the position joke was still funny.

You have to tell him this sh*t. You might be surprised by the response, and even more surprised by how getting it off your chest makes you feel about the situation. You may be able to then let it go after you talk with him, right now it may be clouding your judgement.
I laughed at the position joke too. My response was to haironnu.
Thanks for the advice. I know what i need to do.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How's your hair at 30? Better or worse off than your early 20's?
Worse, because I didn't start taking finasteride until I was 26. I've taken thousands of photos of my scalp since then, to keep track of change. I'd like to say miracles have happened, but there's not much difference at all, which is still pleasing in itself.

However, looking at all the young folk coming on here and posting pictures of their hair — concerned about the tiniest amount of hair loss, it makes me feel like I should have started a regime younger so I could have saved most of my hair. As it is, I would probably be considered a Norwood 4, although different parts of my scalp range from what is depicted in Norwood 3–5. Still, the fact I'm showing stability is a major plus when it comes to planning for a hair transplant. Perhaps losing that initial hair is good in some ways, because it's the most susceptible. Even if you keep hold of all your hair for five years, many people have reported that finasteride wears off after about this time and the hair loss starts accelerating. Although you want to keep all your hair, some individual follicles are so sensitive to DHT that even with finasteride, you won't be able to hold onto them forever.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Hairloss along with mental health problems cause us to become withdrawn from society and as a result of that , sometimes very bitter. I don’t think it necessarily makes us bad people ( although it can). There’s a reason most people are blue pulled. Blue pilled “normie” are much happier. Once you take the red pill and realize life is sh*t there’s no going back so you hold a certain cynicalness about you