Has Anyone Used This Site To Order From ?

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Just wondering if anyone has used this site.
https://www.hairgrowthmd.com/
I was going to order, but was wondering if anyone had good or bad experience from the products

Thanks

No idea...
The products could be legit but it drives me nuts websites like this, he doesn't even disclose what he uses in his Promox except just saying it consists of 2 FDA approved treatments. No ingredients, no amounts, nothing.
In the results page, half of them look shady.

At least sites like Medical Wellness Center that require a $50 fee show exactly what they're selling.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No idea...
The products could be legit but it drives me nuts websites like this, he doesn't even disclose what he uses in his Promox except just saying it consists of 2 FDA approved treatments. No ingredients, no amounts, nothing.
In the results page, half of them look shady.

At least sites like Medical Wellness Center that require a $50 fee show exactly what they're selling.

Actualy I'm considering this product. Not that I'm not happy with Med Wellness Center. Currently they are using smaller
tubes, but are going back to their original tubes they had in May.

A friend of mine uses it. But I haven't seen or heard from him on this site in a very long time. So I don't know
how it went with him.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ingredients are all known to help however, I'm not sure about the Hydrocortisone. I know it can help with inflammation but long term use can cause thinning of the skin.

Is that true? Now I'm kind of concerned. I don' t have that side effect.

I currently take the equivalent of .1%, or one milligram per gram topically, daily.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Promox Spray - 60 mL
5% Minoxidil @$58.00ea
10% Minoxidil @$68.00ea

To add latanoprost to any spray: add $12.00

Contains: Azelaic Acid, Finasteride, Progesterone, Tretinoin, Hydrocortisone

Did you ever try it?

Currently I use Med Wellness Center, but the bottle is smaller. Kind of pisses me off.

For their formula, which has more Minoxidil in it, hydrocortisone is necessary. It's because
otherwise the Minoxidil could make the hair fall out, and the high dosages of vitamin E that
comes with it.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There seems to either be a lot of people not saying they tried it,
or they're not on the board any longer.

It's strange. There's lots of info 2014 and before (Klein passed away in 2015).

Now there's nothing.