Has anyone try to improve their existing hair

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
Have any of you scumbags try to actually improve the texture of your hair. Im not talking about improving the condition of your scalp even though it plays a key role in the condition of your hair but I am talking about the hair that is on your head Right now. Moisturizing and all that sh*t and what products do you use? Most of the pics I see of balding mofo's have really bad split ends and frizzy freakin hair. Even though we are losing our hair we can at least make up for it, by treating the hair we do have, Right. Anybody use specific products?

bombscience

Reaction score
shivs said:
Have any of you scumbags try to actually improve the texture of your hair. Im not talking about improving the condition of your scalp even though it plays a key role in the condition of your hair but I am talking about the hair that is on your head Right now. Moisturizing and all that sh*t and what products do you use? Most of the pics I see of balding mofo's have really bad split ends and frizzy freakin hair. Even though we are losing our hair we can at least make up for it, by treating the hair we do have, Right. Anybody use specific products?

Garnier Fructus.