Has anyone tried the FDA generic version of Propecia from ACCORD HLTHCARE INC

HenryD

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I been taking Propecia. proscar and actavis finasteride for years and had success by halting my male pattern baldness. Considering the low cost of the generic version, I decided to give the 1 mg generic version of Propecia here in the U.S. a shot hoping to get the same benefits as Propecia and Proscar... Most of the meds I have taken before are mostly generics and they all worked fine. but sometimes, when generics are concern, some generic manufacturers are more reliable than others. Has anyone tried the 1 mg Finasteride from Accord Healthcare INC? Thanks

TinTon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I been taking Propecia. proscar and actavis finasteride for years and had success by halting my male pattern baldness. Considering the low cost of the generic version, I decided to give the 1 mg generic version of Propecia here in the U.S. a shot hoping to get the same benefits as Propecia and Proscar... Most of the meds I have taken before are mostly generics and they all worked fine. but sometimes, when generics are concern, some generic manufacturers are more reliable than others. Has anyone tried the 1 mg Finasteride from Accord Healthcare INC? Thanks

Did you try the Accord Healthcare tablets in the end?