Has anyone tried PTD-DBM products to reverse hair loss through WNT signal?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's tons of this crap that guys buy and never get a singe hair from this stuff. It's all over Facebook. What a waste.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 10.43.57 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 10.43.57 AM.png
    775.7 KB · Views: 196

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of these products circulating, which is a WNT-inhibitor called PTD-DBM. Has anyone tried it and had success? I've bought 2 months worth so far but haven't had any results that I can tell. One company that sells it is Fountain Serum.
PTD-DBM is a WNT agonist, not an inhibitor (hair benefits come from activating the WNT). It needs to be injected to reach the follicle, so topical solutions don't work

here's a QRD on other WNT compounds that have been tried on the forum:
KY19382 is basically impossible to dissolve unless you make low dose solutions (like 0.01%) which don't work. We need to wait for trials to find out what vehicle they use. It has the same mechanism as PTD-DBM.
WAY-316606 "works" by inhibiting SFPR1 (it's inhibitior upregulates WNT) but it's dogshit. Max 5% improvement and the company that was pursuing it dropped it for that reason
Cyclosporine A has the same mechanism as WAY but it's more potent. It also targets several other things and there was a group buy recently (too early for results but it doesn't look as promising as initially thought)
It's also a powerful immunosuppressant that can cause skin cancer among other things

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
oO god so it cost you a lot ? How did you used it ? You buy a topical product containing the peptide or you injected it subcutaneous ?
Topical spray. About $54/month applied daily and after microneedling once a month.