Has Anyone Tried Mixing Liquid minoxidil With Oral minoxidil

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like you need a drink yourself, girl.

True, it may cause side effects. However, it is generally tolerable. That's why it's FDA approved and considered safe the world over by Doctors themselves. Dude, there are doctors on propecia.
It is a drug, not a supplement. So of course it changes things in your system, that's what it's meant to do. But any effects of the kind are outweighed by the intended effect: hair, and a better quality of life.

2% people will have sides, and should stay off the drug. And some of them can have persistent (permanent) sexual sides. Those are the unlucky outliers. For the rest of humanity, Finasteride came straight from the butt-hole of God himself! So get on it and keep choking on it if you want to keep your hair.

FDA approve is 21 years ago, a tons of things have change it this last 21 years, specially on what we know about DHT.

2% ? lol, yes , according to Merck ! search for independent studies on pubmed about finasteride side effects.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. Dude, you are inhibiting your male hormone !!!!!! Try to have great sex with 70 % of 90 % less DHT and then tell us how good it is.
What a joke.

By the way, I stoped Dutasteride 6 month ago and now my morning woods are back, much more libido and much, much better orgasm .

You think you are saving your youth years cause you are keeping your hair and f*** your mind and your dick, lol . I bet you don't even have a girlfriend.

lol mate i was defending you

read again

finasteride is a f*****g horrible drug

yetanotherobssesser

My Regimen
Reaction score
why the f*** did this turn into a f*****g discussion about propecia. You guys are pathetic, i didn't even mention it in my post.