Has Anyone Tried Mixing Liquid minoxidil With Oral minoxidil

yetanotherobssesser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone try this? i.e maybe one day oral minoxidil and the other day liquid minoxidil. or liquid in the morning and oral at night. just mix it up a bit so you dont have to deal with the hassle of liquid minoxidil twice a f*****g day...

anyone have any thoughts on this?

yetanotherobssesser

My Regimen
Reaction score
because based on a lot of the research i have done, people say that it is a dangerous drug... though i have come across some peopel who have had no issues at all. so i was just wondering if maybe it would be better to mix it up a bit to prolong its use.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use both. Doesn’t stop me from losing hair. Choose one and find and AA that works.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
AA is the only answer. Minoxidil is "band aid".

Get on finasteride as soon as you know you have male pattern baldness.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, Was very popular back in 2002. Useless, no more growth than 5 % one time daily and have side effects. Guy, it is really, really a none sense. With 5 % , 2 ml you are applying 100mg daily of minoxidil direct to the scalp ! Do you really think that taking 5 or 20 mg per day daily by mounth will make any different ? Do you have any idea how much it is wasted on the oral route ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
AA is the only answer. Minoxidil is "band aid".

Get on finasteride as soon as you know you have male pattern baldness.
Really ? Yep , inhibit 70 % of the stronger androgen in male, what it can go wrong, right ? lol Left 1997, welcome to 2018.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
georgie im a little hungover today mate

i need some pictures to get over this

:D
I’m bored and pissed off with life. This is the best I got.

Attachments

• 4F39E48A-11F2-43F5-9FFB-92C39E4DC25B.jpeg
    4F39E48A-11F2-43F5-9FFB-92C39E4DC25B.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 429

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m bored and pissed off with life. This is the best I got.
You look like you need a drink yourself, girl.

Really ? Yep , inhibit 70 % of the stronger androgen in male, what it can go wrong, right ? lol Left 1997, welcome to 2018.

True, it may cause side effects. However, it is generally tolerable. That's why it's FDA approved and considered safe the world over by Doctors themselves. Dude, there are doctors on propecia.
It is a drug, not a supplement. So of course it changes things in your system, that's what it's meant to do. But any effects of the kind are outweighed by the intended effect: hair, and a better quality of life.

2% people will have sides, and should stay off the drug. And some of them can have persistent (permanent) sexual sides. Those are the unlucky outliers. For the rest of humanity, Finasteride came straight from the butt-hole of God himself! So get on it and keep choking on it if you want to keep your hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
True, it may cause side effects. However, it is generally tolerable. That's why it's FDA approved and considered safe the world over by Doctors themselves. Dude, there are doctors on propecia.
It is a drug, not a supplement. So of course it changes things in your system, that's what it's meant to do. But any effects of the kind are outweighed by the intended effect: hair, and a better quality of life.

2% people will have sides, and should stay off the drug. And some of them can have persistent (permanent) sexual sides. Those are the unlucky outliers. For the rest of humanity, Finasteride came straight from the butt-hole of God himself! So get on it and keep choking on it if you want to keep your hair.

the thing about jamesbrooker is talking about is long term damage. hes been on these f*****g awful drugs for a long time and now has severe health issues. the guy was cheerleader himself for the drug before for a long time

most guys can probably tolerate the drugs sides in the short term but what about when youve been on it for 15 years plus. sure you had a good youth with your hair and had some good times. but what happens when your in your 40s with half your life still go and are a fucked up mess.

anyway hopefully we can dump this drug in a few years

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing about jamesbrooker is talking about is long term damage. hes been on these f*****g awful drugs for a long time and now has severe health issues. the guy was cheerleader himself for the drug before for a long time

most guys can probably tolerate the drugs sides in the short term but what about when youve been on it for 15 years plus. sure you had a good youth with your hair and had some good times. but what happens when your in your 40s with half your life still go and are a fucked up mess.

Didn't know the guys back-story. I do wonder how many people have sides post use long term. And study/data on this?

Despite that, it's worth saying that most people on it seem to have tolerated it just fine long term.

I know you had some serious sides even in the short term. I do hope we can have safer treatments in future.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol. Dude, you are inhibiting your male hormone !!!!!! Try to have great sex with 70 % of 90 % less DHT and then tell us how good it is.
What a joke.

By the way, I stoped Dutasteride 6 month ago and now my morning woods are back, much more libido and much, much better orgasm .

You think you are saving your youth years cause you are keeping your hair and f*** your mind and your dick, lol . I bet you don't even have a girlfriend.