Has Anyone Tried Lord Hair Stock Systems ?

Abiel

Reaction score
I'm trying to order a new hair system but the French company that I order takes too long to deliver to the USA. So far the only company that has convince me is lord hair They ship right away and they have many photos of the Systems and i order a hair system for $168.has anyone tried their systems? It all sounds too good to be true

OnTheQuestForHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey :)

I haven't received mine yet, but it's due to arrive at the first week of October, more or less.

I ordered a custom French lace system with some length from Lordhair, but it's curly so it won't look long. I intend to show the results here once it arrives.

I am also skeptical, this is my first system after all.

Their prices aren't high at all, and their customer service is responsive and helpful, but that's all I can comment on for now.

So far, they've let me know when they received my package, and let me know when the base was finished and the knotting stage began.

I'm also looking at Northwest Lace because I've heard their quality is very good.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
They seem to be the new big player in the direct to factory market. I have NOT ordered from them, but I have friends who did and were very happy with the results. I think that once the factories get their CS act together, and can consistently deliver a good product, the salons will ONLY sell to customers that need extensive hand-holding, and... may cause the prices to drop all over.